Chapter Sixteen

A/N: MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING - NON-CON/FORCED

Seriously, please listen to the warning. If you're not into ANY kind of non-con or forced sexual intimacy, do not read this chapter. Sasuke gets pretty brutal with Naruto.

This chapter gave me some issue. Mainly the first part. I don't know why that fight was so hard to write, but it was. So if it sucks balls, I am terribly sorry. I rewrote it several times and it never got better. So...that's what we're stuck with.

I'm very tired still. I'm just fucking exhausted. I feel so drained. And I know it's not from writing. I've been forgetting to take my own meds. So my depression is starting to seep back in, thus making me tired. But have no fear! I've set up reminders so that I remember to take it again.

(Gif of Sasuke smirking was found on Bing.)

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

------

The moment Genma started the spar and shunshinned Kakashi and Kurama ran at each other full speed. They clashed with claws and kunai, darting around the arena trying to lay a hit on one another with either a kunai or clawed nails. It went on for several minutes before they jumped away from each other.

They stared at each other, Kurama tilted his head. "You're gonna want to use that eye of yours." He held up his right hand, a marble size black ball forming in the air of above his palm. His index finger curled towards his palm, lifting the tiny ball into the air just above the sharp point of his nail. He smirked and flicked it at the spot between Kakashi's feet. It sounded like a gunshot, the minuscule bijūdama like a bullet as it hit the ground.

Kakashi lept from where he had been standing, uncovering his Sharingan. The bijūdama hit the ground leaving a tiny hole in its place before a 20 foot wide and deep crater formed, a massive concussive boom bouncing off the walls of the arena as a bright flash filled the area.

Kurama spun around as the dust settled, coming face to face with Kakashi. He hesitated, staring at the lazily spinning Sharingan. Swallowing thickly he felt something tug at the back of his mind like he'd seen a Sharingan recently. Panic filled him and he charged forward, slamming into Kakashi and they hit the dirt with a scuffle. Kurama swiped at Kakashi's face with his hand and a log took the jōnin's place.

"Seriously? A substitution?" Kurama snarled, clawing the log in half cleanly. He looked around, searching for Kakashi with a growl.

A thick mist rolled over the area, Kurama growled. "Come on! Really!? Fine!" He stretched his hands out, flexing his arms before crouching low, the tips of his nails touching the dirt, he closed his eyes, slowly inhaling and expanding his lungs to their before releasing a loud, deafening roar. The shockwave from the roar cracked the walls and forcefully pushed the mist ninjutsu out of the arena and slammed Kakashi into a wall.

Seeing Kakashi slumping to the ground he darted forward, weaving through debris from the shockwave. Kakashi shot up, flying through hand signs, "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" A massive fireball flew right at Kurama.

Red eyes widened as he ducked, sliding under the giant ball of fire, as he came up on the other side Kakashi slammed a nasty kick to Kurama's stomach, sending him back and straight into the ball of flames.

The fire jutsu disappeared like it was sucked into something or absorbed. Kurama stood in the center of where the blast hit. "I hadn't been sure that fire would hurt or not." He looked at his claws, watching them sizzle a little. "Apparently I absorb it right up." He licked his lips. "Thank you for that pick me up." He grinned, sliding into a fighting position on all fours.

Kakashi stood there wide-eyed. "I should've known." Then his eyes narrowed, Kurama still appeared fully human aside from his few fox-like characteristics. Meaning Kakashi wasn't pushing Kurama at all. That was incredibly frustrating for him.