Chapter Six

A/N: PREPARE YOUR BUTTS! Shit's about to get real up in this bitch. (There is no non-con in this chapter. I just like saying 'prepare your butts'. XD)

So... sorry if this one is a few hours late. My sister came over for a visit and it prevented me from being able to feed my story more of my blood, sweat, and tears. :P

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

ON WITH THE SHOW!

Still don't own the artwork. <3 Kakashi-sensei.

------

Sasuke groaned shifting in his bed to pop his spine before rolling over. Black eyes focused in on the time blinking back at him from his alarm clock. He swallowed dryly, licking his lips before pushing himself up and sliding out of bed. His head felt like a hammer was steadily pounding nails into his brain. And his eyes felt like they were being jabbed by hot pokers.

Stumbling into his bathroom he gripped the edges of his sink, lowering his head as he panted in pain. His skin prickled with an icy hot pain, his muscles felt like mush. Slowly he lifted his head, his sight so blurry from the pain he couldn't focus on his reflection in the mirror. Blinding pain shot through his eyes and brain that he let out a bone-chilling cry, landing on his knees as he gripped his head, clenching his eyes closed.

"Don't be such a baby, you'll give the Uchiha a bad name."

Sasuke shot up, looking around with wide eyes. "Wh-who's there? How.. how did you get in my home?"

A dark chuckle echoed around Sasuke. "I'm not in your home, boy."

Shaky hands gripped at the sink, pulling himself back up. "If you're not...in my home... Where...are you?" He looked up at the mirror and went stock still. That was not his reflection.

A cruel smirk spread along the face reflecting back at Sasuke. "Hello, Sasuke. Do you know who I am?" Red and black eternal Mangekyou Sharingan eyes stared right through Sasuke.

"You're..." What color Sasuke did have drained from his face and he stumbled back, landing against the bathroom wall. "This isn't possible! You're... you're dead!"

Madara chortled, his eyes narrowing in cruel humor. "I'm inside you, boy. I may be without my body, but I am very much alive." He crossed his arms over his chest, pinning Sasuke with a look. "Did you really think you were brilliant enough to figure out a henge that couldn't be detected? Or that you figured out how to create a seal to keep someone unconscious? What about how you discovered that you could buy seals that hide your chakra? And let us not forget the very real, very intelligent and capable clone going to school for you." He gave a huffed laugh. "You foolish boy."

Sasuke stared wide-eyed at the reflection in the mirror. His breath ceasing as Madara explained that he hadn't been as cunning and capable as he originally thought. "That...was you?"

Lifting a dark brow the smirk staying on the twisted face in Sasuke's mirror. "Of course it was. Now get ready. I want to see my blond cutie." He grinned, a sick twisted gleam in Madara's eyes.

"Wh-... Do you mean... Naruto...?" Sasuke growled, sneering at Madara. "He's mine."

Madara barked a laugh, his head even tilting back from it. The sound bordering on insane. "You silly, stupid little boy." He chuckled, shaking his head. "You couldn't handle him no matter how strong you get." He smirked. "Not without me anyway."

Sasuke's eyes widened. "What are you saying...? You can make me stronger? Make him notice me?"

A knowing grin greeted Sasuke. "I can do so much more than just that. I'm not quite fully recovered from my trip here. So I am unable to leave your body. Until that day comes, we will just have to share." He lifted a brow, looking sternly at Sasuke. "You will listen to me and obey, do you understand? If you fight me at all I will take over and lock you in the back of your mind." He growled. "Do not test me on this, you will fail."