Chapter Twelve

A/N: Hooooo boy. So... a lot of randomness in this chapter. Uhm, a firm Rated R for this chapter. Not really a trigger warning as more just... Icha Icha Paradise type Rated R. If ya get my drift. ;P

I'd call this chapter filler or omake. But it's not, really? It's part of the plot, so, it matters. But whatever. Haha

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

------

The sun was beginning to peek over the tops of Konoha's forest, the edges of their tall walls, and Hokage mountain. Birds chirping with the rising sun, fluttering about as they started their morning. It was quiet, peaceful, within Kakashi's small home. The sounds of Pakkun's and Shiba's snores filling the cozy space. Kakashi was lying sprawled on his back, one leg bent at the knee, the other dangling over the edge of his bed, right arm behind his head, his left hand on his shirt covered chest, his mask covering his face still, except it had slid down slightly in the night.

Kakashi's chest rose and fell with his deep slumbering breaths, he was not waking up anytime soon. And with a war cry, a hyperactive blond landed on Kakashi with his full weight. "KASHI-NII!!!"

Kakashi jerked up with a loud 'oof', groaning as he landed back against his mattress. He looked up at the blond straddling his stomach and smiled. "Ohaiyo, otōto-kun." He wondered if Naruto would keep taking off parts of his name until he became Shi-nii, or Ka-nii.. which he didn't want because Ka-nii sounded like a mother-brother and that was just weird.

"It's Saturday!!!" Naruto bounced, making Kakashi grunt from the weight on his stomach.

"Indeed it is." He chuckled, eye-smiling up at the boy. Pakkun grumbled from his dog bed on the floor by Kakashi's bed, something about annoying blonds too early in the morning.

Naruto pouted. "I've been good all week... I got good marks in class, I beat everyone every time we did taijutsu and target practice, and I've been taking my medicine."

"Mhm, you've done well." Kakashi gave another chuckle, knowing exactly what the boy wanted, but being the mildly sadistic man he was, he drew it out.

"Kashi-nii!!" Naruto whined, flopping against Kakashi. "You promised~!!"

"Hm?" He grunted when Naruto flopped on him, laughing softly. "I promised what? Ohh... do you mean... the camping trip?" Naruto's head popped up eagerly, large blue eyes sparkling with hope. "Maa~, I don't know Naruto. Do you think you've earned it?"

"KASHI-NII!" Naruto growled, grabbing the free pillow by Kakashi's head and began beating him with it. "You. Promised. Me. If. I. Did. Good. And. Went. To. School. And. Took. My. Stupid. Medication. You'd. Take. Me. Camping! Bakashi-nii!" Every word he hit the jōnin and delivered a mighty blow when he called the silver-haired man bakashi-nii.

Kakashi was laughing with every hit, trying to block them with his arms until he got pummeled with the last one. A swirl in his eye as he laid there dazed.

"Ah... I broke him.." He pouted, looking over at Shiba who was laughing.

Pakkun was now sitting on the foot on the bed, shaking his head. "How the mighty have fallen."

Kakashi grunted, glaring at Pakkun. "I am still mighty, Pakkun." He grabbed his forehead protector off his nightstand, slipping it on and over his closed eye.

The pug snorted, hopping off the bed and trotting off with Shiba. They could be heard working the door to the backyard open, letting themselves out. Probably to go to the bathroom. Or as Naruto fondly called it, going potty.

Naruto pouted, hugging the pillow he'd beaten Kakashi with, his chin resting on it as he gave big blue puppy eyes. Kakashi smiled, ruffling his hair. "Get packed up. We'll eat breakfast and head out." Naruto cheered, scrambling off the bed and darting to his room, he smacked into the door before flinging it open and stumbling into it. Kakashi shook his head, laughing.