Chapter Twenty-seven

A/N: Guys, we're on chapter 27. Can you believe that? Cause I can't. LOOK AT MY WORD COUNT! (It's 188,209 with the addition of Ch. 27, if you were wondering) Holy Sage. @_@ And we're not even CLOSE to being done. I'm wondering if I should split it up into several volumes? What do you all think? I could just keep it all in one story, instead of splitting it. But I dunno. Would that be super daunting as one huge story? Or less appealing split up? Cause whenever I see books split up it irritates me, especially if it has a REALLY low word count.

I dunno. You guys gimme your opinions, yeah? MOST appreciated.

(Handsome realistic drawing of Tenzō. I don't own it. I'm not sure who did it. But I love it.)

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

------

The next day was extremely awkward. For everyone. First Kakashi went to wake up Naruto and found the blond cuddled up in Orochimaru's arms in his bed. That was a very weird morning. Orochimaru explained what happened. Naruto got grounded until Kakashi said otherwise. Naruto was not happy. At all. So what if his body was twelve? He was thirty-two!

On top of that, poor Orochimaru woke up with one hell of a morning woody. So he took a shower there and relieved himself. How had that happened anyway? Well, during that morning, Orochimaru had been laying there, combing his fingers through Naruto's hair while the blond slept. But then something happened, Naruto straddled one of Orochimaru's thighs in his sleep, snuggling close and moaning softly. The guy had a wet dream, right on Orochimaru.

And yes! Okay, he COULD have woken up Naruto. But that would have been embarrassing for both of them. That...and that would probably be the most action Orochimaru would get for the next three years or so. Therefore, the Snake Sannin wasn't going to complain or stop it. Besides, it felt amazing. Feeling Naruto pressing against him, rubbing himself on Orochimaru's thighs, moaning softly and panting. Yeah...Orochimaru had zero complaints. Aside from the raging hard-on that physically hurt. And sure, it wasn't morally or ethically right. But was Orochimaru really all that ethical or moral?

Now everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Orochimaru had his legs crossed and was sipping coffee, Kakashi was eating while reading, which prevented anyone from seeing his face, and Naruto was ...asleep in his food again.

Kakashi sighed and smacked the back of the boy's head. Naruto's head snapped up with a whine. "You jerk!" He rubbed the back of his head and sighed. "Ughhh my brain hurts..." He rested his forehead on the cool tabletop. "Orochi...heal my hangover..."

Orochimaru chuckled. "I feel your hangover is sufficient punishment for getting your twelve-year-old body wasted."

"WHY!?" Naruto whined and then clutched his head, whimpering. "If Baa-chan was here she'd do it. She actually loves me." He pouted, trying to guilt Orochimaru into helping him.

"...gaki." Orochimaru sighed, lifting his hand to rest it on Naruto's head but Kakashi stopped him.

"Let him suffer. If he's going to behave like a delinquent he can suffer like one."

"Kashi-nii!" Naruto groaned, pouting. "NO ONE LOVES ME! Ow... shhhh...stop yelling.. oh it's me.." Naruto put his head down again.

Both men laughed, shaking their heads as they went about finishing their breakfast. "You'll be happy to know that today's D-Rank's are helping the farmers." Naruto groaned like he was being gutted. Kakashi eye-smiled. Orochimaru felt sorry for the boy. But he wouldn't mind watching Naruto get sweaty in a field... Well, an older Naruto.

After they finished their breakfast they went their separate ways. Orochimaru wandering the streets as he headed to Hokage Tower. As he passed by the Inn he watched a hungover Rasa stumbled out of the entrance, lowering his Kage hat to shield his eyes from the sun.