Chapter 1 Detention

Lisa's P.O.V

    I got up early in the morning to go to school, I didn't get enough sleep. I ate breakfast, put on a little makeup, and put on my school uniform.

"Why is this Uniform so short?" I pulled down the skirt a little bit but that didn't work.

Jungkook's P.O.V
     I walked out to go to school and I see Lisa already walking. And the skirt she's wearing is short.

   I ran up to her and put my arm around her shoulder "What do you want Jungkook?" She said annoyed trying to take my hand off her, but I'm clearly to strong

    "I just came to say you look hot in that skirt"

Lisa's P.O.V
    Jungkook and I have been neighbors since we were in Kindergarten. And he still annoying.

    "YAH! Get your hand off me before I whoop your ass" "Whatever". He smirked and walked away into the court yard and to his girlfriend Sophia.

    Jungkook will be considered popular because of his girlfriend. Sophia hater me since we were children cause Jungkook will always come to me.

(In class)

      I sat in the corner close to the window looking outside.

   "Your late Jungkook take your seat so we can start class.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I went and sat next to Sophia and her friends. "Hey baby" I said and kissed her before sitting down. The teacher saw "Mr Jeon I cannot have being distracted  in my class, please move to the empty seat besides Lisa.

    I went and sat in the seat besides Lisa, she was sleeping. "Lisa, Lisa,Lisa" I whispered and I shook her to wake her up. "What do you want?"

Lisa's P.O.V

  "LISA JUNGKOOK YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING IN CLASS DETENTION!!!"

Hope you guys like it