Chapter 11 Lesson 2/ lightning

Lisa's P.O.V
     After a long day of school I was walking home with Jungkook.

   Then Jungkook taps me on the shoulder "who's that guys sitting on your front porch?" I squint my eye and I go running to the guy

Jungkook's P.O.V
     I run after Lisa. The guy got up and she jumped into his arms "OPPA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" She yelled as he twirled her.

     Oppa?? What does she mean Oppa I'm suppose to be the one called Oppa fuck ages.

    Lisa then looks at me "oh right Ten this is Jungkook" Ten bowed and I bowed "Jungkook this is Ten my Thai friend".

   "Lisa I'm going to my hotel now but call me whenever you get out of school so I can visit you" Ten says as he hugged Lisa and walked away waving "it was nice meeting you Jungkook". I wasn't paying attention cause I was grinding my teeth.

   "Are you ready to go continue the project?" She asked taking my hand and leading me inside.

Lisa's P.O.V
    I sat at my desk as Jungkook sat next to me. I was explaining to him what I think we should do, but he looked he wasn't paying attention.

     I snapped my finger in his face and he snapped out of it. "What can you possibly be thinking about?" I asked annoyed.

    "Oh you know it's totally fine for a boyfriend to see his girlfriend hug another guy" he said trying to avoid eye contact.

     I laugh underneath my breath "What's so funny?"  he asked annoyed "your jealous" I said laughing. He gave me a shocked face "I am not" he said walking over to my bed and laying on it.

    "Oh stop it shookook" I said "hey don't call your boyfriend names" he said pouting, and face planting his face on my pillow I laugh.

     "Well he is my best friend that I haven't seen since forever" I said and he turned his face to the side "but does he have to see you everyday after school?" I roll my eyes.

     "you know your acting so cute right" and he sat up with wide eyes "and hot right?" he said. I got of the bed, and sat back at the desk "HEY WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!?" He yells.

    "It means you need to lower cockiness down or I'll smack you" I said lifting a hand but he smirked "Come at me babygirl" I rolled my eyes before turning around in my chair to work, then Jungkook came and put me over his shoulder.

"YAH JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN!!!" I yelled "I WILL SMACK YOUR ASS" I yell but I hear him lick his lips "go ahead I don't mind" I cringed my face from disgust.

He put me on the bed and he hovered over me. "Do you remember how to kiss?" He asks and I nodded "Are you ready for lesson two?" He asks "NO JUNGKOOK WE HAVE TO DO THE__".

I was cut off when his soft lips crash onto mine. He kisses me and I kiss back smiling in between the kisses. I feel happy that I can kiss Jungkook back passionately

I then feel something Going inside my mouth and realized it's his tongue so I squeal from surprise.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I heard her squeal from the sudden move so I laugh and just let my tongue explore her mouth.

I notice she didn't know what to do so I parted our lips leaving a string of saliva connecting.

"Do you want a chance to go into my mouth baby girl?" I ask with a smirk when she blushes. "No thank you" she says in a high pitch voice that made me laugh. "I have to go see you tomorrow baby" I said kissing her cheek and going downstairs to the front door and opening it.

I all of a sudden hear lightning coming from outside and Lisa screams from upstairs.

I ran back up and I see Lisa with her head in her knees "Lisa is everything okay?" I ask putting my hand on her back sitting next to her.

"I'm scared of lightning"

Hope you guys are enjoying the story