Chapter 8 Kiss

Lisa's P.O.V
    I sat in the classroom talking to Jungkook, while waiting for the teacher.

    "Hello student welcome back I hope your winter break was good. We're going to be working on a class partner assignment Due in one month." Everyone looked at who they want to work with "don't look at who you want to work with cause I'll be choosing".

    After the teacher announced everyone it was the last two

Jungkook's P.O.V
    "Lisa and Jungkook" the teacher said, and I heard Lisa groan.

(After school)

     "YAH why don't you want to work with me?!?!" I flicked her forehead.

    "Cause you get distracted easily" she rolled her eyes. "HEY I PAY ATTENTION!!!" I yell

    She gave me a really look "Pay attention my ass, no one believes that" "Anyways do you want to start working our project today?" She asked "sure, but at your house" "why" I ignored her and kept walking.

Lisa's P.O.V
    It's been half an hour and I'm sitting at my desk, while Jungkook is laying down on my bed.

   "You weren't going to get distracted?" I said lifting an eyebrow "whatever" he said sticking out his tongue at me. "You haven't even done any work" I said "THAT'S OFFENSIVE!!!" He said.

    "How is it offensive?" I ask " I wrote our names down " he said and I groaned.

  (30 seconds later)

   "NOONA I'M BORED LET'S WATCH TV!!". I turn around and give him a death stare "DO NOT CALL ME THAT IT MAKES ME FEEL OLD!!!. Besides I'm only a couple months older than you." I said

    "But you call me Oppa and I'm younger?" He said "CAUSE YOU TOLD ME TOO YOU FUCKING ASS!!!" I yelled "don't curse Baby it doesn't look good coming out of your mouth" he smirked

    "Besides age doesn't matter to me" he said getting up to grab the remote for the Tv.

   "NO YOU ARE HELPING ME WITH THIS PROJECT JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" I yell.

Jungkook's P.O.V
     I started running with the remote in my hands throughout the house while Lisa chased me.

  I ran back into the room "COME ON SHIT FACE GI___".

   I stopped in my steps when I heard Lisa curse causing us to fall on the bed.

Lisa's P.O.V
    OH NO I'M ON TOP OF JUNGKOOK!!!

    "Sorry" I said as I was about to get off from on top of him until he grabbed my shoulders and pressed my lips against his.

   They were soft and felt right with his lips on mine. I didn't know what to do?

     He parted our lips "Why aren't you kissing back?" He asks me I didn't know what to say

    "Don't laugh ok" he nodded

Jungkook's P.O.V
    "Don't laugh ok" she said and I nodded. "I don't know how to kiss".

   She said and I tried to hold back my laughter but couldn't "I TOLD YOU NOT TO LAUGH ASSHOLE!!!" I stopped laughing and pinned her to the bed.

    "What did I say about swearing baby?" I leaned in again and kissed her passionately, with no response back.

Lisa's P.O.V
   Jungkook pulled out "Lisa you are my girlfriend and I will teach you how to kiss" he said with a smirk when I blushed.

Ooooo the suspense

I'm going to be doing back and forth GIFs