Chapter 3 Feelings

Lisa's P.O.V
I walked out the school and I see Jungkook waiting "Who are you waiting for?" I asked "you" he said as he was going to grab my hand but remembered my writs.

"Come to my house" he said and I looked up blushing "N..o I'..m fi..ne" I said.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Don't worry it's just to treat your bruises" I said with a smirk "O..h ok" she said as she started walking past me, but I caught up.

I put my arm around her shoulders "why, were you having other thoughts?" I said with a smirk still looking at her but she's looking away.

Lisa's P.O.V
"Yah, do you want me to punch you!" I put a fist up He smiled "no then Jagi will hurt her wrist again".

I'm blushing so hard, my cheeks are about to explode by that word. I then realized wait this is Jungkook I have to fight back.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Whatever you say Oppa" She said as she walked away I stood there stunned. I then felt my ear being pulled "hurry up my will you"

(Time skip)

Lisa's P.O.V
   I entered Jungkook's house and it was all neat and put In place not like normal guys place.

   "Why do you look so shocked?" "Nothing" I said as I stepped into his room.

    He took out his first aid kit and started bandaging my wrist. "I'm sorry your girlfriend had to see us come out together."

Jungkook's P.O.V
    I looked up at her and she was looking down guilt "it's ok we broke up anyway" I said continuing to bandage her hand

    "WHAT, NOW THANKS  TO YOU SHE'S GOING TO COME AFTER ME!!!" She yelled I looked up and smiled "don't worry I won't let her" her cheeks bright pink. "Wait, Lisa are you blushing?" I said with a smirk, she turned her head.

    I grabbed her chin and turned her face back around "don't worry I won't judge I actually find it cute"

Lisa's P.O.V
    "Yah what are you doing Jungkook?, your making me uncomfortable" I pouted.

    He came close to my face "now I know your weakness" he smirked as I blushed

    Am I starting to have feelings for Jungkook?

                You guys like it?