Chapter 6 Cotten candy

Lisa's P.O.V
     I was lying in my bed looking up at the ceiling.

     I would really hate to admit I was bored to death and I wanted something to do. My phone then got a notification

Jungkook🐰
Hey you want to hang out I'm bored

Me
Sure, but where?

Jungkook🐰
I don't know where do you want to go?

Me
We could go to an amusement park?

Jungkook🐰
Yeah sure, I'll go to your house in 10 minutes be ready

     I jumped off my bed  and ran to put on a pair of ripped jeans, and pink sweater. I put a light layer of makeup. Just then the doorbell rang and I grabbed my coat and answered it.

Jungkook's P.O.V
    She opened the door, with a smile "Are you ready to go long leg Lisa?" She slapped my arm lightly "Just because my Unnie's called me that doesn't mean you can call me it" We started to walk "Whatever you say.... Long leg Lisa" she turned around "shut up... Jungcock" "HEY TAKE THAT BACK!!!" "NEVERRRR"

(At the amusement park)
    "OOO I want to go on that one, oh wait no that one, I was wrong that one looks cooler, but that one__" I cut Lisa off by holding her hand and leading her to a scary roller coaster.

Lisa's P.O.V
      "I..don't know" I said nervous "pleaseeeee" he begged "fi___" I was cut off cause he grabbed me and was already leading me to the roller coaster.

Passengers keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle and enjoy your ride

Jungkook's P.O.V
     The roller coaster went up and I take a look at Lisa and she already looks scared. "You can hold my hand if you want?" I asked her "No I'm fi___!!" She yelled as we dropped and she immediately grabbed onto my hand.

     "Wasn't that fun?" I told her and she gave me a death glare,
I flinched "No it was scary you owe me".

    She then spotted cotten candy and smirked at me. "Oppa can you buy me some Cotten candy?" She said in a cute voice, while doing aegyo which got me blushing.

Lisa's P.O.V
     "Y..eah sure" he responded flustered as I lead him to the Cotten candy stand.

      "One big Cotten candy please" Jungkook said as the guy at the stand kept staring at me creepy. I try not to make eye contact with him "your cute, what's your name?" Jungkook's hand then holds my hands and squeezes it,  I can tell he's mad.

     "Why are you flirting with my girlfriend?" Jungkook's voice was stern and deep which was actually kind of hot. "Sorry I thought__". Then are Cotten candy came he bowed and said sorry and told us it was free.

    I was holding the Cotten candy and Jungkook was still holding my hand and walking faster as I'm stumbling.

     He stopped in his steps and I bumped into his back. He turned around and I smiled at him. "Why are are smiling after what just happened?" He asked "cause you were there when I needed you" I said

Jungkook's P.O.V
   "Wow you are cheesy" she laughed and hit my arm slightly "shut up you ass". I took a big piece of her Cotten candy and started running she chased after me.

    "HOW CAN YOU JUST TAKE COTTON CANDY LIKE THAT FROM A GIRL!!!" She yelled I laughed.

    I stopped running and she bumped into my back.

Lisa's P.O.V
    He was staring at something I followed his eyes and they landed and Sophia and another guy.

    I hold Jungkook's hand. He looks at me and I smile "let's forget about that and go home"

Oooooooo This story is getting juicy