Chapter 13 Mall

Jungkook's P.O.V
"You're half naked in my bed" she said while looking at my body. I laugh "you told me to sleep here" I said and she looked up at my eyes "Yeah but I didn't ask to wake up to a hot body..." she stopped talking realizing what she said.

I laugh while she flushed in embarrassment "it was getting hot so I took of my shirt" I said, and she gave me a death glare "You were hot SO YOU STRIPPED ON MY BED IN OTHER WORDS!!!" She yells causing me to back away.

"At least promise me you still have your pants on?" She said causing me to chuckle "promise is a strong word".

Her eyes grew big as she backed up and fell off the bed. "I'm going to go make breakfast" she said as she got walked out of the room with her eyes still big.

Lisa's P.O.V
I went downstairs and made breakfast and while I was waiting for Jungkook I started washing the dishes.

I then felt two arms wrap around me "After eating breakfast I'll go to my house and change, and come back so we can hang out" he said back hugging me tightly.

I held up a spatula "in three seconds you better let go of me and eat breakfast" he chuckled.

"one" I started counting "two" "three" I said as I turned around and was going to hit him but he grabbed my wrist "you are very feisty when you wake up" he said smirking.

    "Do you want to die?" I said giving him a death glare, as he kept on smiling.

    "go eat you're breakfast it's getting cold" I said "YES SIR!" He yells as I laugh and he goes to sit at the table. I then got a notification from Ten

Ten
Can we hang out today?

Me
I was going to hang out with Jungkook, but you can come along?

Ten
Alrighty be there in a few

    "JUNGKOOK TEN IS COMING ALONG!!!" I yell and he sticks his head in the kitchen "Why?" He said whining "cause he's my friend and I haven't seen him in a while" I said

     "but I wanted to spend the day with you and just you." He said "don't worry you can spend time with me all you want when he leaves" I said and he pouted "fineeee" he said stomping out of the house to go to his.

(At the mall)

Jungkook's P.O.V
    "Thanks for letting me tag along Lisa" Ten said smiling at her and she smiled back while I slouched and frowned.

    "Oooo let's go to that store" Lisa said leading both of us by the hand.

   "I love this shirt" she said as I admired her beauty.

   We went to the register and at the same time Ten and I took out our cards so we can pay. "Oh no Jungkook it's ok I'll pay" he said handing it to the lady. "Thank you Oppa" she said and I widened my eyes.

   Does she really have to call him Oppa in front of me. I said thinking as we headed to the food court.

    We ordered from Panda Express and again me and Ten took out cards at the same time, but this time I handed mine faster to the lady.

(After the mall)

Lisa's P.O.V
    I was still a little hungry "hey you guys want to go get ice cream?" I said and they both nodded.

   We sat down at the nearest table I sat next to Ten and Jungkook sat across. "Let's go order shall we?" I said and we all stood up.

    We told the lady what we wanted and again Ten and Jungkook to there card out at the same time. I was so sick and tired of the same bullshit all day so I took out my cash and paid her.

We wen t and sat back down "Lisa you didn't have to pay" said Ten "yeah we could have paid" said Jungkook.

I look at them annoyed "oh no let me pay, no it's ok I'll pay, I insist" I said mocking the two of them as they laughed "but seriously you guys were so annoying I was going to ditch you" I said, and they laughed again.

As we were walking I was having small talk with Ten, but today I noticed that Jungkook was quit.

We finally got in front of my house "bye Ten it was nice hanging out with you today as I smiled and hugged him.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I stood there watching Ten with a death glare as Lisa smiled and hugged him.

"You should go in it's getting late, and you have school tomorrow" Ten Said waving and walking away.

Lisa walked inside of her house and I followed behind her. "Do you want to watch a movie before you back to your house?" She ask sitting next to me as I had my arms crossed

"Kookie are you okay?" I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the nickname. "What did you just call me?" I said smiling "Kookie" she said.

I smiled "I like it" he said "really I thought you would have been grumpy" she said "Honey don't mistaken yourself for me I said" and she did a dramatic gasp.

"Don't I'll mistaken are the looks I'm obviously hotter" She said flipping her hair. "But you still think your boyfriend is hot right?" I said flipping my pretend hair "yes you are very hot, but you have that one weak working brain cell" she said.

I grabbed a couch cushion and hit her, and she hit me back. As we started to have a pillow fight that soon got exhausting and she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I literally have no idea what to do for the next chapter