Chapter 16 Suprise part 2

Jungkook's P.O.V
    I woke up next to my girlfriend and I look over at her who had her arm around me and looked peaceful.

    I slowly removed her arm as I got up to go go wash up.

    When I came back she was awake "why did you wake up so early?" She said rubbing her eyes. "Because it's daytime so I woke up" I said and she gave me an annoyed look.

    Me and Lisa got ready and went outside to take a walk on the beach. I take her hand, We see this little kid and his mom and his dad playing in the sand.

    "Awww" I look at her confused "children seem fun" she said looking at the family. "I wonder how the parents feel?" She said smiling I admired her beauty.

    "You want to have children?" She turned to me and looked shocked at what I said "it doesn't have to be with me" I said "o...h umm yeah I will love to have a child" she sighed and looked back at the family.

    "You want to go get into our bathing suits and go swimming??" She jumped up like a happy puppy, and dragged me back to the cabin.

Lisa's P.O.V
     Jungkook got ready and came out bare shirt "what do you think?" He said putting his hands in a Superman pose. "I think you're exaggerating" I said grabbing my bathing suit and ran to the bathroom, before he can say anything.

    I put on my bikini and went out. Jungkook turned his head in my detection and his mouth dropped. "Close your mouth before a bug gets inside" I said walking outside.

   His arm pulls me closer by the waist "you look very hot in your bathing suit" he said winking at me.

    "I will slap the living diarrhea out of you" I said putting a hand up and he didn't back away like usual, but instead pulled me closer.

    "This is vacation and I want to spend it with pleasure" he said and then kissed me on the lips passionately and I kiss back until we part.

   "I think your becoming a better kisser than me" he said "good" I said walking away suddenly I got carried into the water.

    "AHHH IT'S COLD JUNGKOOK!!!" I said shivering while he was having fun. "No it's not it's fun" he said swimming under the water and grabbing my legs.

    "AHHH JUNGKOOOKIE YOU WANT ME TO PUNISH YOU!!!" I yelled as he rose up for air.

    "Why do you sound like a mother Mrs. Jeon?" I laughed "maybe I am her" I said "but if I'm dating you I'll technically be dating my mother, and I wouldn't do that" I laughed.

    "Also if you were my mother I wouldn't be able to do this" he said  crashing his lips on mine.

    I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Jungkook carried me He it my legs on his hips.

   Later on his tongue went into my mouth, but I wasn't going to back out this time instead this time I put my tongue in his mouth as well.

   It started to turn to a make out sesh in the water. Once we parted lips he whispered in my ear

"I love you Lalisa Manoban"

    He backed away to look at me

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook"

                      The end
        There's a bonus chapter

A/n
Thank you all so much for reading this book❤️❤️❤️❤️

Should I make more Liskook stories???