Chapter 9 Abuse

Lisa's P.O.V
   I walked out of my house thinking. Does this mean I'm Jungkook's girlfriend, does he even like me that way, I like him but I don't think that he likes m_

    My thoughts were ruined when Jungkook came and wrapped his arm around my shoulder "hey baby, how did you sleep last night?" He said and kissed my cheek and I blushed.

     "Jungkook where does this leave us?" I ask he took my hand and gave me a pec on the lips "It makes you my girlfriend he smirked, and at this point my cheeks were on fire.

Jungkook's P.O.V
    I walked into school with Lisa holding hands.

    I then heard rumors being spread.

"Omg are they dating!?!"

"How can he choose her?, she's ugly"

"He looked better with Sophia"

    Lisa then let go of my hand and rushed into the girls bathroom. I felt bad, so I waited for her outside the bathroom so we can go to class together.

Lisa's P.O.V
    All the rumors made me uncomfortable so I rushed to the bathroom with my head low.

     Someone then grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, causing me to fall down.

    "You think you can just have Jungkook that easily huh?!!!" Sophia yelled in my face and I smirked "shut up we both know that you were with another man at the Amusement Park" I said.

    She then grabbed her high heel and hit me in the face with it, making a huge bloody scratch across my cheek. "Don't ever talk back to me" she said leaving the bathroom.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I already missed first period. Someone then opened the bathroom door and I though it was Lisa but it was Sophia.

    "JUNGKOOK!!!" She squealed "I miss you so much dump that rat and come back to me" She said but I ignored her. "Ugh Fine" she said walking away.

    Two minutes later Lisa came out of the bathroom with her sleeve on her cheek.

   "What happened what took you so long?" I asked and she removed her hand from her cheek and I see a huge bloody scratch.

Lisa's P.O.V
    Jungkook put his hand on my cheek and I flinched

    "who did this?" He asked as we started walking to the nurse. I can't lie to him especially now that he's my boyfriend "Sophia" I said

He had a mad look on his face and he made his hand into a fist. I hesitated to hold his hand "it's ok I can't change her just let her be" I said calming him down.

He took me to the nurse and we talked until "Oh sorry babe I have to go I have a game to get too" he said kissing my cheek "you know you don't have to call me that?" "I know I just want to" he said licking his lips and leaving making me blush.

I don't want to be stuck in the nurse all day it's already been an hour as I started blowing up rubber gloves.

"You know those aren't free?" I look up and see Jimin. I laugh "yeah I know, what are you doing here?"

"I scraped my knee  during the game" he said and I looked at his knee and it was this bloody mess. "OH You should take care of that!" My eyes were wide open.

He laughed "I'll do it for you" I said as I told him to sit in my spot, as I rub cold water against his knee.

"So why are you here?" He asked "Because I smack talked Sophia and it was a big mistake" his eyes grr open "YOU SMACK TALKED HER!!!" He yelled.

"Shhh yeah now lower your voice some kids might hear" I said "no one is here there all watching the game" he laughed.

"So is Jungkook the reason why you smack talked her?" I sighed "Yeah" "how long have you known Jungkook?" "My whole life" I said "wow so you guys are good friends?" He asked "Actually we're more than friends" I said

"DON'T TELL ME YOUR FRIENDS.....WITH BENEFITS!!!" He yelled "eww no nothing like that I'm his__" I was caught of when Jungkook came into the room sweating "shes my girlfriend" he said "bye Lisa I leave" Jimin winked at me and I stood the middle finger at him.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I push Lisa against the wall "don't be afraid to tell people your my girlfriend babygirl".

She smiled "Why are you smiling?" She bit her lip "you looked hot coming in sweaty. I blushed

OMG I WAS SO BORED DOING HOMEWORK THAT I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!!!!