Chapter 5 Closet

Lisa's P.O.V
   This morning I woke up in someone else's bed I look around "where am I?" "Your in my room baby"

     I turn around and I see Jungkook just in a towel "AH!" I yelled and turned my head around to ignore the fact that I'm blushing that he's half naked in front of me.

    Something slaps me out of my thoughts when I realize I'm wearing a long shirt and sweats.

     "AH JUNGKOOK WHEN DID I CHANGE INTO THESE!!!" I yell

Jungkook's P.O.V

                        Flashback
   I carried Lisa inside, and put her down on my bed and I didn't know what to do about her clothes I slowly took off...

                   End of Flashback
    "WOAH YOU TOOK OFF MY CLOTHES" she yelled still facing her back towards me.

    I went up to her neck and blowed on it

Lisa's P.O.V
    He blowed on my neck and I felt chills go down my spine. "That's exactly how it went... I saw everything babygirl". He whispered in my ear then licked his lips

   I grabbed a pillow from besides me and slapped him hard with it, and I laughed.

   "Jungkook go get changed" I said finally turning around. "No cause them you'll leave" he whined "I promise I won't" I said and smiled. He did a suspicious look and ran to the bathroom.

    I quickly waited two seconds before running out the door to my house.

    I went up to my room and Jungkook is sitting in my bed "you should really close the window" he said I grabbed a pillow and slapped him "OUT!" I yell

    "Come on Jagiya it's winter break I won't have anything to do" he pouted. "Ugh fi..." but then my stomach grumbles.

Jungkook's P.O.V
     Her stomach grumbles and it's so cute "awww" I  stood up "Shut  up" I came closer to her face until there was no space between us.

    I grabbed her wrist and led her downstairs to the Kitchen.

"Do you want Oppa to make you eggs?" I said and came closer to her face. She pushed my face away with her hand "I'll make us both breakfast if you leave me alone to do it".

Lisa's P.O.V
I was making the eggs when suddenly I feel Jungkook came and give me a back hug "Jagiya is so sweet making breath breakfast for her Oppa" "YAH JUNGKOOK IF DONT GET YOU HA__!" I was cut off when the door bell rang. I remembered that Jisoo, Jennie, and Chaeyoung were coming today.

    I pushed Jungkook into the closes closet and shut the door. I went and answered the door

    "LISA!!!" They all yelled as they tackled me with hugs.

                              ****
     We were just talking when suddenly Chaeyoung asks "Lisa you made two eggs did you have a visitor?" I didn't know what to answer "Yeah I guess" "AHHH WAS IT A BOY!?!?!" Jisoo smacks my arm lightly. "IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAD A BOY TALK AROUND HERE!!!" Jennie yells

     We all sit on the couch. "Guys it was not a guy" I said even though there's one hiding in my closet right know.

     I grabbed my water and started drinking it "Oh now that we're on the boy topic I was thinking of asking out that hot guy Jungkook from school, since he's single now". Chaeyoung said and spit out my water

     "WHAT WHY!?" I yell "cause he's single now and he's hot" "I think you should go for it" the other two girls said. "There must be a reason why Jungkook broke up his girlfriend he might like someone else" Jisoo said

"I know but I should at least try" Chaeyoung said and then turned to look at me. "Lisa I heard you almost got raped, how did you get out?" OH NO WHAT DO I SAY I CAN'T SAY THAT IT WAS JUNGKOOK WHO SAVED ME!!!

"I kicked him in his dick" I said it was the only option. Jennie laughed "They don't call you long leg Lisa for nothing" "OH SHOOT YOU GUYS WE HAVE TO GO YOUR DOGS ARE WAITING TO BE FED!!!" I said and pushed them out the door before them saying goodbye.

I ran to the closet and opened the door to Jungkook laughing "really Lisa you kicked him in the dick, and there dogs have to be fed, wow your so cheesy" he said still laughing

"Shut up and get up" I said pulling his arm, but he pulled me instead Onto his lap. "Why were you guys talking about me anyways?" He said while I struggle to get off his lap but he's to strong

"Cause my friend likes you" I said "oh really but I think your friend Jisoo I think that's her name was right" he says "about what?" I ask "about me liking someone" he said with a smirk my face lit up "REALLY WHO TELL ME!!!" "Nope" he said pushing me off his lap so that he can stand up and I fall to the floor.

I still sat there in the floor pouting while Jungkook went to the kitchen "OPPA YOUR BEING MEAN!!!" I yelled as he came running back into the room crouching down. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?" He said shaking my shoulders while I laughed.

"I'm not going to say it cause you won't tell me your crush" I said standing up and walking away.
"AHHHHH JAGI DON'T BE LIKE THAT!!!!"

Hey guys if you like my stories you should go follow my other account amandarocks10