Chapter 10 Lesson one

Lisa's P.O.V
     It's Saturday and I decided to go to the convenience store to get some ramen.

    I was going to go inside my house when I look over at Jungkook's house  maybe I should go eat ramen with him.

     I knocked on the door and a girl came out "byeee have to catch my flight it was nice seeing you again".

    The girl clearly saw me standing there with my arms crossed wondering why she's coming out of Jungkook's house.

     She gave me a smile and bowed and walked away. I stormed into his house and saw sitting on his bed watching TV.

   He then saw I was standing there fuming from ear to ear

Jungkook's P.O.V
   I saw her standing there angry "Bab__" I was cut off when she interrupted me

    "DON'T BABY ME WHY IS THERE ANOTHER GIRL COMING OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!!!???" She yelled "clam dow__" "NO JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T KISS YOU GO RUNNING TO ANOTHER MONTHERFUCKER WHO CAN!!!???".

    I grabbed her wrist and pinned her on my bed so I can be in top of her.

Lisa's P.O.V
    He grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the bed as he hovered over me.

    "What did I tell you about swearing babygirl?" He crashed his lips on mine, but once again I didn't know what to do.

    I pushed his chest "Stop I'm still mad at you" he sighed "that was my moms friend she's 36".

    My eyes grew wide "SHE LOOKS SO YOUNG not saying that she's old!!!" I yelled. He laughed "so your not mad at me anymore baby?". I blushed and bit my lip and nodded.

     "Don't do that" he said making me face him confused "do what???" I ask "bite your lip" he said looking at my lips "why??" I said Doing it again.

   He grabbed the side of my face "you tempt me to taste you" he said smirking while I blushed.

Jungkook's P.O.V
    I smirked when I saw her blush "let's start with the first lesson" I said she looked confused "of what?" She asks "first lesson of kissing".

     Her eyes grew wide "just follow my lead" I said and leaned and kissed her slowly.

      Then she started to respond I went a little faster and she caught along.

Lisa's P.O.V
     I started to get the hand of it when Jungkook went faster. We the parted lips breathing heavily will our lips swollen.

    I smile at him and squeal and hug him as he carries me "I CAN KISS THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!" I said giving him a bunch of kisses all over his face.

    "Don't get your hopes up baby that was only lesson one" he said smirking and put me down, and started walking down stairs.

    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST THE FIRST LESSON!!?!?" I chase after him. "There will be other lessons babe calm down, let's just eat the ramen you got" I give him a weird look "how did you know I brought ramen?" I ask he gave me a kiss on the cheek "don't ask.

   I huffed and went and sat the table.

Omg I had 3 test in 1day UGHHHHHH school sucks!!!!