Chapter 12 Flashback

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up on Saturday hugging my teddy bear that has a hard chest and is warm and has abs.

WAIT FIRST OF ALL WHY DOES THIS TEDDY HAVE ABS. AND SECOND OF ALL I DON'T EVEN HAVE A TEDDY BEAR!!!

I shot my eyes open and I realize I'm hugging a shirtless Jungkook, as he has his arm around me. What exactly happened last night?

Flashback
"I'm scared of lightning" I said scared. He laughed I grabbed a pillow and smacked him another lightning struck and I jumped out of the bed and hit my back on the ground I winced in pain as I rubbed my back.

     I suddenly felt two strong arms pick me up bridal style, and placed on the bed. "I'll stay with you if you want?" He asked and my eyes went wide "oh..uh...no...you don't have...too" I said stuttering.

Then it strucked again and I screamed and started to tear up a little, and buried my face into my knees.

I then felt arms wrap around me "it's ok baby, I'll sleep on the floor if you want?" He said and I looked up and he smiled as I blushed "O..k" I said with a sad smile as he gave me a kiss on the cheek "Why were our expecting something else?" He said smirking and I smirked back "no I just don't want you to sleep on the floor Baby" I said and pecked his lips his cheeks turned red and I laughed.

"Your so cute" he said as he put his hand on my cheek, and I bit him "AISH! Why so mean?" He said rubbing his hand.

I laugh at how cute he is and he smiled at me "I'm so funny I made you forget there's lightning outside" he said and I frowned "I JUST FOGOT AND REMIND ME!!!!" I yelled "DO YOU WANT ME TOO BITE YOU AGIAN!!!".

He backed up a little "no thank you" I smirk and stand up flexing my muscles "VICTORY!!!" I yell and he laughs.

"How did I get so luckey??" He said and I turn my head towards him "what do you mean?" I ask "I'm so luckey to have a girlfriend like you" he said and I stood there dumbfounded.

He then grabbed my hand "let's go to sleep it's getting late" he said laying next to me face to face "I thought you said you were going to sleep on the floor?" I said with a smile he then turned over and pretended to sleep. "JUNGKOOK!!!" I yell as shake him roughly I just heard him chuckle "ugh fine" I turn around and shut my eyes and fell asleep

End of Flashback

"Hey baby you woke up early" Jungkook said as he sat up and I just kept looking at his perfectly toned body "your half naked in my bed" I said staring at his abs without thinking.

HEY CHRISTMAS IS NEAR HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DECEMBER WHILE YOUR WAITING!!!❤️