Chapter 4 Winter break

Lisa's P.O.V
   I walked out of my house and Jungkook is standing there.

    I run to him "were you waiting for me?" "Yeah" he smiles at me "Why?". He grabbed my hand that was still bandaged and smiled.

                      ...........
    We started walking to school, when suddenly Jungkook starts Doing aegyo "Jagiya can you call me Oppa?" He came closer to face that was heating up, but I flicked his forehead.

    "No there will be no point in that" I continued walking when suddenly someone back hugs me

Jungkook's P.O.V
    I sneaked up on her and gave her a back hug "W..hat are you doing?" She stutters "seducing you to call me Oppa" her elbow then hit my stomach "ASIH!, do you always have to be mean?" I clutch my stomach

(Time skip to the end of the day)

Lisa's P.O.V
    "Students remember that after winter break we will be doing a partner project" The teacher said as we are ready to leave.
                              ***
   When I was walking home I felt an arm wrap around me "I know what I want for Christmas" Jungkook winked I gave him a disgusted look "eww" I said, but he pulled me closer

    "JEON JUNGKOOK GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME!!" I yelled "actually my hands are very clean" he said while biting his lip. I started running to try and loose him, but he caught up.

   "Lisa I want to take you somewhere for winter break today" I stopped running "WHERE!" I said happy clinging onto his arm

Jungkook's P.O.V
    "It's a surprise" I said smirking. She let go of my arm "your no fun" she pouted and started stomping away.

    I caught up to her again and grabbed her arm. "You have to get ready, but don't wear jeans" I said and ran back into my house.

                         *****
    After a while I knocked on Lisa's door and she answered it. She was perfectly dressed.

Lisa's P.O.V
    Jungkook was covering my eyes as we entered the place. "Ta-da" he said as he let go and there was a trampoline place and it looked so epic. "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK YOUR THE BEST!" I yelled. Well let's get to it.

   I jumped but then fell, and did it again and fell. While Jungkook was happy jumping around like a kid.

   I jumped again, I was going to fall but I didn't. I look up and see Jungkook grabbing my hand. "Let's Jump together" he said with a smile while I blushed.

   The whole day we spent was jumping together and laughing.

    We're in the cab now and my eyelids started to get heavy. I was goin to lean my head on the window when Jungkook's hand stopped me and made my head lean on his shoulder.

Oooo I already imagine the next chapter In my mind can't wait for you guys to read it