Chapter 15 Suprise part1

Only Lisa's P.O.V next chapter will be both of their p.o.v's I promise
Lisa's P.O.V
    It's been a week know since I had my fight with Jungkook I miss him, but I know I'm not going to say sorry cause he was the one one who brought up a past I did not want to remember.

    Every time I see him I ignore him no matter how hard he tries I can't. And when I go to school he's not there.

   It was Saturday and I was just laying on my bed when all of a sudden and unknown notification texted me

Unknown
Lisa you need to come to the hospital now

Me
Who is this, and how did you get my number

Unknown
This is Jimin

Me
Oh ok, but why the hospital?

Jimin
Jungkook fainted

     I shot up from my bed and ran to the front door put on my jacket and shoes on fast, and hailed a cab.

(At the hospital)

     I saw Jimin standing in front of the hospital. I got out of the cab and ran up to him.

    "JIMIN, WHAT HAPPENED, IS HE OKAY__" I said but he stopped me "Lisa he's still unconscious, and I know you guys were in a fight Jungkook told me. But at least go up and see him". He gave me a sincere look "ok fine, but I'm hungry I skipped breakfast to come here you owe me Ramen" I said running of into the hospital.

    I climbed up so many stairs and when I made it the last floor I realize there was an elevator. I groan and walk into the hospital room Jimin told me.

    I open the door and I see Jungkook's body that looks very lifeless. I walk over to his bed and sit on the chair besides it.

    I look at him closely his body looks skinnier, his lips are white, his face is pale, and when I reach out to hold his hand his hands are cold.

    "Jungkook what happened?, was it cause of me?, did I cause you to go unconscious?" I said starting to cry thinking this was all my fault.

    Suddenly my hand is squeezed I look up and I see Jungkook waking up. I get up and hug him I wanted whisper I love you in his ear but it's to early for that we only dated for a month.

    "Jungkook..I'..m s..orry" I said sobbing into his shoulder as he hugged me tightly. "I'm suppose to be sorry Lisa" he said letting go of me.

    "I should have just let it go but no seeing you with that guy made me think that I wasn't good enough for you" he said and without thinking I crashed my lips onto his, and his hand pushed my body on top of him, so I can deepen the kiss.

    Suddenly the door opens "Lisa visiting hours are o__" Jimin came in the room but took one good look at me and Jungkook and smirked "and you two said you weren't friends with benefits".

    I got off of Jungkook and gave him a kiss on the cheek and waved him goodbye.

   "I see you solved your problems" Jimin said as I walked besides him I hit his arm "AISH WHAT WAS THE FOR?!!!??" He said with his eyes wide open "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!" I said walking ahead of him, while he kept teasing me about what happened.

     A couple of weeks later Jungkook was realized from the hospital just in time for testing at school.

     It's testing month and I'm nervous I'm pacing back and forth in the bleachers waiting for Jungkook to come.

    I suddenly I guy waving a paper running towards me happy. "Guess what?" He said in a joyful tone. "The sun exploded" I said and he gave me a "really" look.

    "No I passed" he said and opened his arms out for a hug but I walked past him, but in doing so I got a back hug from him.

   "Are you not happy for your boyfriends success???" He said "yes I am but I'll be more happy if I can take my boyfriend to his surprise" I said walking again.

    He caught up with me "you got a surprise for me!" He said bouncing up and down "if I'm going to have to deal with happy Jungkook on the trip I will cancel the surprise" I said.

    He stopped bouncing and gave me a disgust look "You have such a cold heart" he said "you know what I'm reconsidering the surprise" I said "never mind your heart is warm like bake cookies" he said, but this time I gave him a disgust look.

(Both packed and made it in time for there flight)

    On the plane me and Jungkook couldn't sit together. While I sat next to a nice husband and wife, I look over at Jungkook to see who he's sitting with.

    It was this old lady with an annoying voice talking about how handsome he looks up close and when she touches him "MA'MA I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!" I laughed through the whole trip.

(Arriving)

   We got out of the cab we took to drive to the place. When we got out Jungkook looked shocked "you did not rent us a mini little cabin on the beach in Fiji" he said with his moth open.

    "No I rented us a doghouse, yes Jungkook I did rent this" I said sarcastically. Jungkook dropped all his luggage I gave him the key and he ran inside like a happy child while I was in charge of brining all his luggage in.

A/n

What do you guys think of this story??? Tell me in the comments for you want.