Chapter 7 Christmas

Lisa's P.O.V
    I had nothing to do for Christmas because my Unnie's went to go visit there parents, and my parents are to far for me to reach them. I then got a call from Jungkook.

Come over to my house

Why?

Cause I have a present for you, oh and wear something presentable

Wait what?!?!

    Before I can say anything he hung up. I ran to my closet to find something. I finally found the perfect outfit

    I put on my coat and I went out of my house, and knocked on his door

    He opened the door and I smiled at him. "Come in" He said welcoming me in.

    When I came in there were guys and my Unnie's there "Jisoo,Jennie, Rose?" I asked and went t hug them "since you couldn't spend time with your family we decided to stay" Jennie said.

   Jungkook then grabbed my hand "Lisa this is Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. I bowed to all of them.

   Jungkook then grabbed my hand and lead me up to his room. "Close your eyes" he told me. I then felt the surface of my finger get cold and I knew it was a ring.

    "Open them" I open my eyes and the ring says Jungkook "I have one too" he says he held up his hand that says Lisa. "Jungkook you didn't have to you already did a lot" I say "I know but I wanted to get you something"

Jungkook's P.O.V
     "But I didn't get you anything" she said kind of sad "you don't have too you were there when I saw Sophia with another guy." I said "wow who's the cheesy one know" she said as she crossed her arms and I laughed

   "But I really want to show you how thankful I am" she pulled me into a hug. I was shocked but then I hugged back. "Let's go there probably waiting for us downstairs" she said and we went downstairs.

I know this chapter is short but whatever