Chapter 2 Old Friend

Jungkook's P.O.V
I waked into class early, I see no one there but I see Lisa sleeping again.

I went and sat next to the desk next to her. "LISA!" I yelled and she woke up and slapped me in my arm weakly "YOU JERK I WAS SLEEPING!".

I laughed at her hair cause it was messed up. "Love the hair" I said as I chuckled.

Lisa's P.O.V
"YAH YOU__" I was cut of when Sophia came into the room, and sat on Jungkook's lap.

"Go ahead and finish you sentence Lisa" she said I rolled my eyes and checked my watch "class starts in 20 minutes don't ruin my day" I said as I gathered my stuff and left the classroom.

Once I opened the door I bumped into someone "sorry" but then he hugged me "BAM BAM!!!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms.

We went and sat on a bench outside. "Why are you here?" I asked "I'm visiting Korea, and I wanted to see you. I asked your principal if I can stay for the day, he said no but I can come back at lunch". I hugged him but then the bell rang. "Ok bye see you at lunch"

(Time skip to lunch)

Jungkook's P.O.V
It was lunch time and I was walking to the cafeteria when I see Lisa and some other guy talking and laughing.

Lisa's P.O.V
"Oh I forgot something in my locker wait for me in the lunchroom" I said and Bam bam kept walking.

Once I opened my locker someone shut it. When I turn around I see Bam bam "What are you doing?" He then came closer closing the gap in between. "There's another reason why I came to Korea".

He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me into the janitors closet. He pinned my arm above my head "OW your hurting me" I said he smirked and held on tighter. I was already scared at this point that I started to tear up. "Just stay st__" he was caught off when Jungkook came into the closet and punched him

Jungkook's P.O.V
I came in and knocked out the guy. I turn around and see Lisa crouched down on the floor sobbing.

"Lisa are you okay?" I crouched down to, but I surprised when she hugged me "I..'m sc..ared". I detached her from me. "Your Fine now. Let's head to our next class before we're late, and get our asses whooped" I smiled at her and she smiled back.

I got up and offered her a hand she reached for it and she winced in pain when a pulled her up by the wrist.

Lisa's P.O.V
I look at my wrist and they were bruised. I snatched my hand back from Jungkook and put them in my pocket.

"I'm fine let's get to class I can handle it" I said as I grab his hand and took him out of the closet with me so we can get to class.

"Oppa I've been looking every__" we look up and we see Sophia. She grabbed my wrist and teared it away from Jungkook's hand. I winced in pain and I can feel a tear coming down my cheek. I pulled my sleeves down to hide the bruises.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Sorry but I have to get to class, you guys talk this out" Lisa said as she walked away and I felt bad.

"Why were you in a closet with a slut?" Sophia turned to me. "She's not a slut" I said "well whatever you want to call her, why were you in a closet with her?" "That's none of your business" I said and started walking away but she grabbed my arm "Oppa I'm your girlfriend everything is my business" "Then maybe you shouldn't be my girlfriend" I said angry "what's that suppose to mean?" She said with attitude

"I'm breaking up with you Sophia"

Wow I stayed up late writing (had to fix the Breaking issue 😀)