CHAP 1: CHANNING, DO WE HAVE TO CANCEL MY SHOWS?

It's 3:00 am. I'm still in Houston, and I just finished my concert 2 hours ago.

I'm sitting on my tour-bus bed, looking at the intravenous tube on my right inner wrist and then looking out the dark sky through a long glass window next to my bed.

I fainted just 5 minutes after the show. All I remember was that I said goodnight to my heartbeats, thanked them for being there for me and because of me, walked off the stage and went to my dressing bus, and then BAM! I was on the ground, passed out entirely and unconscious.

I can't tell you how exhausted I am right now. My brain was empty and my tears threatened to fall. And I didn't even know why I just wanna cry my heart out immediately, otherwise I knew I was gonna explode.

I really do love myself so much but during these moments I hate it badly. I cant describe just how much i'm angry at my weak, dysfunctional body.

You wont believe this but I can collapse at any second, no one can predict how long Jessie J will live up to, and at what moment we will have to catch her body just in case she faints again.

Suddenly I felt something gently tapping around my eye region, I turned my head a little left so I could see the person.

Here he was, the warmest man in the world. He was looking at me and trying to draw a smile on his face.

-       You don't have to smile if you wanna frown. – I gently rubbed his hand to comfort him a little and weakly smiled.

-       Are you ok? – The warm American accent flowed in my ear and warmed up my heart.

-       Yeh, I'm better.

-       You know you scared me to death earlier. – Channing adjusted his voice to the lowest so he wouldn't make my head hurt.

-       I know. I'm sorry. – Looking into his heart-warming eyes made me even more wanting to cry out loud. But I didn't want to worry him, so I suppressed the tears in.

-       What would happen if I didn't go and find you?

-       Aw, Channing. Believe me, I'm not that famous to have an entourage follow behind me 24/7, but I do have a small team who love and keep an eye on me very often.

Teasing about his overprotection towards me is my favourite thing to do. He is super duper cute when he frowns. And every time when Channing is worried about something, he licks his lips constantly, which is SEXY.

-       But who would be strong enough to hold you in their arms and took you here? It's really dangerous to leave you there on the cold ground a bit longer, don't you think?

His higher voice surprised me a little. This is not that seriously. This is like a regular thing in my life. He shouldn't be that worried.

Realising my facial expression changed, Channing relaxed by exhaling and apologised to me:

-       I'm sorry Jess. I... I didn't mean to raise my voice at you, I'm just...

-       You're worried. I know. It's ok, Channing.

If I really fall for this guy, I don't think I will keep him for myself if he keeps stressing out about my health like this. Health issues are just a significant part of my life and I really expect my partner to treat it like it is an ordinary thing. Channing's reaction towards it is out of my expectation and I don't know how to help him cope.

It's been nearly a month we decided to learn more about each other and I feel like I wanna be with him forever. It's not fun and games anymore. It's getting serious and it's not a good thing for me.