CHAP 32: I LOVE YOU, DAVE

Channing was better now, it's been 4 days after the surgery. I mean the wound was so deep asf but he didn't seem to be in so much pain anymore. He is young and healthy so it's not that difficult to understand if he's healing too quick. And in addition to that, he had his own nurse right here for free, who knows how to cook, how to shower people, how to sing people to sleep, how to entertain to make people forget their pain temporarily. What I was trying to say was that he had me, he had everything he needed, so fast healing wasn't so not understandable.

And since he was so much better physically, he could attend a meeting with the manager of Grosvenor Casino to talk about his next Magic Mile Live UK project which would be launched really soon in Leicester. But I couldn't let him go alone because he was still a patient, so I decided to go with him, since if I had to stick my ass home but couldn't stop worrying about him, and added to the fact that I couldn't keep an eye on his injured ass most of the time would suffocate me to death, so I just had to go.

And in addition to that, he couldn't bend his body if he dropped something on the ground, or couldn't do any rotation movements, so in case if he needed something it'd be very inconvenient if no one was there to help him, and this would make me worried sick so I had to follow him around.

Every step of the way Channing Tatum went, I would be there too.

But you know what? Even if he's not injured, I would 85% be there with him too, because you know Channing Tatum, he would never go anywhere without me for now. We promised to stick side by side of each other's for the rest of our lives and we're working hard to keep our promise. And the reason 15% wasn't there if he's not in pain was because New Year was coming and I had to be at my family's traditional New Year Eve countdown party. However, Channing had this meeting going and they said they couldn't postpone due to a personal reason and they wouldn't be back in the UK soon after they had to be gone somewhere aboard, but New Year Eve was gonna be tomorrow night, so I estimated the time and was pretty sure that we were more likely to not be able to be here for our family's party this year.

However, surprisingly for the first time ever, Channing wanted me to stay and he would go alone by himself. He was very sad to say that to me, but he thought he had no other choices, because he thinks my family is much more important, that if he took me away from them my 2019 would be entirely incomplete for the freaking whole year. But I just couldn't let my hubby go by himself, I didn't have a heart to see him leave alone, because if something bad happened to him again and it wouldn't be lucky like the last time, I swear to God I could never continue to live my life even for one more day. Therefore, I determined to stick with my decision, I had to be by Channing's side 24/7.

Thus, I apologised to all my family members and begged for their forgiveness in advance just in case we couldn't make it to be back on time to join the countdown.

- Babe, did you grab the toothbrushes?! – I asked shouting out from our bedroom. I mean my bedroom but he slept there too whenever we're in London, so whatever, ours is fine =))

- Baby, I've got them!! – he shouted back from somewhere else of the house.

- Hubby, what do you wear?! – I shouted out again while pushing back and forth my clothes on the hangers in my closet.

- Black hoodie and khaki pants, why?

- Fffff...

I literally jumped out of my skin but contained myself not to cuss. His voice was so unexpectedly close that it scared the hell out of me, which I didn't expect it this close cos his voice was bounced to my ears from somewhere else in the house just a few seconds ago.