CHAP 52: STRESSIE J AND CHANNING TANXIOUS

It'd been 2 weeks since that woman uninvitedly came by. Channing always acted like he's fine but I knew deep down inside he wasn't. I mean much less she's a very significant part of his life, he couldn't just erase her like nothing has happened between them like that. And it's not the time for me to be jealous and to act like a child, cos that would make it even harder for him. Yes, I was insanely jealous of that woman, but Channing only had me, I'm the only mental support that he had at the moment, therefore I had to act like one and be a grown ass woman, an unconditionally supportive wife a least once in this lifetime. And I knew it myself that he needed sometime to heal on his own, therefore I suggested that I would move back to our apartment for awhile, until he became emotionally stable again. You know, sometimes stubbornly staying together doesn't help, because times like this, Everly Tatum is the best therapy for him, totally not me.

And then Channing's Mum unexpectedly announced that she would come to LA to visit Evy and her father 2 days after the woman made a scene at our house, but she refused to meet me. I know. That shit was hard to confront. But I was ok with it as I'd already known that she wasn't really into the whole thing between me and Channing. We did freak out at first, not because the she didn't like me part, but because Channing didn't have his house anymore and he's living with me for months. I wasn't sad since it didn't surprise me, just little bit worried about our future and heaps of worries about my Channing. He was the one that had a really hard time, cos you know... the woman he loves most thought it wasn't the right time to see me, and also the bitch was back in existence after all those years.

And this asshole Channing, it annoys me every time I think about this matter of his. He doesn't even share any parts of his life to his parents. His sister Paige and brother-in-law Ronan know about his life, not very in details but still can count, however, they are not allowed to share any of it to their parents either. I don't know why he does that to them, I wanted to ask him about it on many occasions but that something happened and I forgot, but I will definitely ask about it in the nearest future. They know nothing about what he does with his life; they can barely catch up with his life. When the divorce between Jenna and him occurred, they only knew about it one day before the whole world knew. The same thing applies to our engagement. Because he knows that they will want to have an impact over his decisions, therefore, he always did it his own way without them knowing first.

I know. What an ass son he is. However, I believe he has a reason to live that way.

Anyway. Move on.

In conclusion, my husband was not with me. Our house became his house in an unknown amount of time, since I suggested him to invite his Mum to stay there too. I was fine with living at our cute apartment. He didn't agree to do so at first but I convinced him successfully. I also banned him from telling his Mum that this is our house. I have 2 reasons to ban him from doing that. Firstly, I'd talked to Paige and she had told me that don't ever let Mrs. Tatum know that Channing had sold his house, he was not owning a house and Everly had to live with me since he didn't have a house anymore. She emphasised so many times the word "house" and cautioned me very carefully to not let her know about this fact. I've also heard from Ronan that their Mum hates a man who has a messy life, and for her, not owning a house when you can afford one and going around to unsystematically live at others' houses is one of the factors that make a person have an untidy life. Secondly, I didn't think she was ready for the fact that we were living together already. I don't know why I have to say "already" since we'd even engaged. But I just thought that us living together would be a little too much for her to bear. And because she is the most important woman in Channing's life, I love and respect her too. Wish she didn't make things hard for my baby though cos he had had enough of the things that this life threw into him at this moment in life already. Hope she's a kind woman like what Channing has described, because if she turned my insane, I would not forgive her, I swear to God.