CHAP 9: HERE YOU ARE, STILL LOVE ME EVEN WHEN WE'RE TOO FAR

It was Sunday, my day off after 2 hella shows in the UK. I decided to move from Bournemouth to Sheffield so I could rest here and didn't have to do anymore travel, since I had a show on the next day in Sheffield.

I was walking back to my hotel room from the dining area, and I had nothing to do when I was back in the room anyway, so I called my beau Channing Tatum to have some "girls" talk.

(he is my bitch LOL. I can share anything to him. He will patiently listen and then give me advice over every little thing. I will take it or let him do it for me kaka. Things I can share with my girl Holly, I also can share with him. But things I can share with him which sometimes is not ready suitable to share with Holly. Sorry Hollyyyyy~~ =]])

We talked almost the whole day everyday since the day I left LA for NYC, except from when I performed. Well, actually when I was performing, Tony had to stand down somewhere off the stage and hold the phone for him to enjoy my performances each night through Facetime.

We were pretty much being present for each other, just not in persons. It's sad that I couldn't touch him and felt his extremely warm muscles, but I had no choice, we're so far apart.

Because England time is 8 hours ahead LA time, and my shows started at night over here, which is very early morning over there. That stupid head consistently stayed up soooooooo late just to watch me. When the show finished, he still didn't want to sleep first. He had to know that I was safely and comfortably in bed, had a blanket over me, closed my eyes and actually was asleep, he then slept with our phone calls still on the line.

I have to say my man doesn't know what boredom is when it comes to me performing over and over again my songs. Even I got sick of singing a few of them sometimes, but he didn't show any unsupportive behaviours towards them. In case you didn't read the tabloids, he came to see me on stage every single show I did in the US, like every fucking show. He was there for me from the moment I arrived to the moment I was on my tour bus bed getting ready to sleep.

Since I'd been gone, he didn't have much of a good sleep. He started working again after a long break and that was the time sleep was all he needed. But despite how many times I nagged him to sleep early, persuaded him I was ok without him, he still wanted to be there for me when I dreamt about his handsome face.

-         Hi Channing!!!! It's me!!! Your fave!!

We just finished our call 2 hours ago, but I was still so excited to talk to him again. I couldn't wait to see him again. I missed him so much that no words could describe. Oh man what do people call it? Madly in love???

-         Hi Jess. – he weakly smiled, seemed tired.

2 hours ago was a normal phone call so I couldn't see how tired he was.

Poor baby.

-         Hey. What's wrong? Are you not feeling well? – concern shown clearly in my voice.

He laid down on a pillow and answered:

-         Not really. I'm fine Jessica Cornish. Don't worry.

Wait a minute! I've never seen that pillow cover before. I didn't buy him any white pillow covers and he didn't have any white ones in stoke either. And that bedrail is weird. That's for sure not his room.

No. wait. He could be in my apartment. He has the key.

But I don't have white coloured pillow covers either, and my bed doesn't have a bedrail.

But why is the pink eye mask on the nightstand sooooo familiar? It doesnt matter. Eye mask is popular and pink is popular as well. People have it too. No big deal.