CHAP 53: HOME

- Jessie!!!

I heard he was calling out my name very loudly, but very comfortably. However, I was in the bathroom, I was doing number 2, so I couldn't really reply back to him.

And this man was the most lacking of patience person in the world, I'm telling ya right now. It had not been 2 seconds after he called out my name and didn't get a response back, he called it louder, and this time he pulled the "J" in as well:

- Jessie J!!!!

And then constantly:

- Jessica Cornish????!!!! Baby!!!!! Where are you???!!! Jess!!!! Let's go home!!! Jessica!!!!

I giggled so hard that I nearly fell down on the bathroom floor. I was going to tease him a little bit longer, but then Channing started panicking:

- Bunny!!!!! You're scaring me!!!! Please come out!!!!! Jess!!!

I heard the sound of doors closing very loudly, I heard the tenseness and fear in Channing's voice as he unstoppably called for me in different nicknames that he could possibly think of. And this was when I knew I had joked around way too far, and if I wouldn't stop, he would have burnt this whole building down.

- Channing I'm here. Calm down!!! – I said really loud so he could hear it.

- Are you ok? Baby are you ok? – he knocked on the door rapidly but slightly to compress himself and to not kicking the door broken form its frame.

- Yes. What can be wrong with me? - I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and opened the door to step out.

Just as I opened the door 1cm apart from its frame, an anonymous strength immediately pulled it wide opened which made my hand suddenly dropped down from the doorknob. My eyes opened so big as I was so much surprised by how fast another strength pulled me into something really soft and warm. Just as my face hit his neck, Channing Tatum immediately wrapped his hands around me and squeezed me real tight like he was seeing me as a lemon and was going to force all the juice out of me.

- Hubby. – spontaneously, that word came out of my mouth without me acknowledging about why I'd said it.

Channing's voice was shaking, even his whole body was slightly shaking too. He kinda scolded at me:

- You didn't answer me. You didn't pick up the phone. The location app said you're at home so I thought you were fainting.

Finally, his words hit me and brought me back to the reality. I placed my hands on his back and constantly rubbed it in circles to comfort my poor husband. He was scared to death.

- I'm not baby. I'm not. I was so concentrate on my pooping so I couldn't answer you. – now when I remember about it, I would laugh at the words that I chose to use to comfort him, but at that moment, it wasn't funny at all.

Channing slid his hands real quickly up to my head. His fingers tucked in between my hair as he hugged it and gently rotated his head to place a strong kiss on the top of my head, and then went back to burying his nose into the crook of my neck to look for the safety that he deserves.

- Calm down baby. I love you, ok? I love you. Please calm down. – I said, kissed his shoulder unstoppably.

Finally, he made us apart. Channing Tatum looked into my eyes with those fearful but relieved blue eyes, then adorably scolded him as I slightly smiled at him:

- You scared the hell out of me. God.

Seeing the wetness in his eyes, and how his lips were still shaking as his normal breathing gradually came back to him, I wiped the corner of his eyes and said: