CHAP 22: SHIP NAME OR SHIT NAME AGAIN?

We all gathered on my and Channing's bed to talk again. Sorry if this bores you out, but this is what this team basically do for a living: we run our mouth allllllll day long. If we don't eat, we'll talk. If we don't either eat or talk, we'll yell and cuss at each other for entertainment purpose LOL.

-         Don't you guys have a ship name? – Tony looked up at Channing and me from his phone after checking a new make-up product price, and asked.

-         Shit name? – Dorion was so confused LOL.

All of us were nearly dead because of a sudden laughter that Dorion accidentally just created.

-         Ship name, grandpa. Not shit name. – Lauren was crying laughing but was kind enough to contain for a few seconds and explain to him.

Dorion looked over to me, he still didn't understand what it was funny. He frowned and asked me:

-         What the fuck is that?

Ed was dying laughing so hard. He choked on his own saliva 10 times in 30 seconds, but still enthusiastically gestured his hand to show his volunteer to explain to Dorion:

-         It is a name that is made up for a specific couple. For example the ship name of Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani is #Sheltani.

-         Got it? – Tony protruded his neck to ask Dorion after Ed finished explaining, since we sat in a circle and Dorion sat a person away from Tony.

He still looked somewhat confused by tried to paraphrase what Ed said anyway:

-         So they mix the two people's names together to create an easy to the ear mixture, and call it a shit name?

-         Yes. You're right. But it's ship S-H-I-P, not shit S-H-I-T. – Lauren still chuckled because of Dorion's misunderstanding word.

-         Ok, got it. – Dorion nodded his head with his regularly serious face like he just finished discussing a critical matter of his life.

-         Do we need to have one? – Channing asked, found the situation all weird.

-         You'll like it. – I winked and told him.

-         Ouch! Baby, don't wink, 'cause that shit kills hearts. – Channing suddenly hugged his heart and pretended like I just did something that injured him bad.

Oh my God he was so cheesy LOL.

-         Awwww. – I reacted and reached my hand out to rub where his beautiful heart was.

Of course Ed didn't have any of those shit, he rolled eyes at us cute lovebirds real quick, and then leant over to slap my hand off Channing's chest. He shouted:

-         Make my hair stand up again and I'll freaking bury you two motherfuckers alive!

-         Mr. Mean. – I sticked my tongue out at Ed, then turned over to Channing to blow a kiss to him.

-         I love you. – Channing cutely said, and gave a quick peck on my lips, which earned a disgusting look from each individual around us.

Lauren pulled me closer to her to make sure there was a safe space between me and Channing. She acted like we would do a 3-hour live porn in the next few seconds if we're still looking at each other so lovingly that way.

Lauren got all excited. She strongly rubbed her hands together like she was ready for a life-deciding battle:

-         Alright. Should we go with the family name first? – Lauren excitingly asked us.