CHAP 44: YOU AND YOUR THERAPEUTIC WORDS, THE REAL SAVIOUR OF MY LIFE

I was back in the UK for battle rounds of The Voice Kids 2019, and I gotta tell you Channing didn't like it that much. I mean he was petty enough to not like any of my pictures that I took in the UK and posted them up on Instagram. He really really hated that he couldn't go with me. He hated himself. He hated everything that made the two of us temporarily apart. He hated it so so much that he didn't even bother to wave me goodbye at our door before I left, but decided to leave home very early in the morning far before I went to the airport instead, because he said he was afraid that he couldn't let me go if he was there with me.

Please don't blame him for being this ridiculous LOL, because he had been used to the feeling of having me sleeping next to him throughout 2 weeks since we moved in together, so when I wasn't there, the night was quiet and it was really hard to get through. It's lonely and trust me, nobody wants that shit.

We'd been on the phone for more than 2 hours, and someone came over for some business. He always let me be the one who hangs up first so this time would be the same too. And the second I was going to hang up, I heard a line from a strange voice that stopped me from doing it:

- Aren't you working again, Chan?

The male voice was so helpless that I thought that question was asked as a beg from him to Channing Tatum.

- Why are you asking so? – Channing chuckled cos obviously what the man asked him just came out of nowhere.

- Because you are acting like you wanna quit, bro. – the man replied.

- Of course I'll come back to work. – Channing said, still chuckling.

- Are you sure cos there are something coming up and it's huge. – the man excitingly told Channing, but I could feel there was something off in his voice. It kinda sounded like he wasn't confident about the thing that he was gonna talk about to Channing.

- 23 Jump Street, right? – Channing asked, which he didn't need an answer for it, as he'd known about it since forever. The info came to him a while ago, and even I was aware of it.

- Yes. – the man responded.

- If there will be 23 Jump Street than I'm all in. – Channing said, which made me smiled cos I really really wanna at least once in my life be able to visit his set life while he's filming hardworkingly.

I wanna see him working, I wanna bring him some snacks or lunches. I just desperately wanna know what it feels to see him as an actor and how I would feel when I see him doing the thing that he's the best at. I just couldn't wait to the day I was able to swap the position with him, which then I would be the supportive one who shows up everywhere my husband goes and would take care of him to bits like what he did for me during my Tour, or even during my normal life.

- Why? Why you rejected Magic Mike but agree to do Jump Street? – the man asked, curiosity mixed with a bit of anger I thought.

- Well, because 22 Jump Street helped me meet Jessie back in 2015 and that was one of the best shortest moment of my life so I'm just thankful and want to make it up for that moment. You know I'm a fair player, man. – his smile appeared in my mind while he was saying that.

He always involves me in every of his decisions, so that's why people are hating on me and thinking that I take over his life LOL. Well now I'm telling ya I don't mind what they say, I don't care what they think about that, and I just love being insanely involved like this. I love when he does things that I don't even ask for, it's just so thoughtful and adorable.

- ... - the man was speechless I thought. I don't think he would have good impression about me after this convo with Channing tho. LOL.

Since he didn't say anything back, Channing suddenly remembered of something else and kept on talking: