CHAP 12: CHANNING TATUM, WILL YOU SEND HIM TO HELL?

I lived with mum and dad because I only stayed for couple of days, I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them. Therefore, Channing and I were apparently not in the same bed.

I waked up this morning with the most excitement in a while. I couldn't wait to see Channing again. Especially, I asked him to come over to officially say hi to my parents, as I had a day off after last night show in Bristol.

The other night encounter between them at my concert wasn't anything. It wasn't count, because it was just a random bump in each other.

I was still laying in bed and thinking about what Simon said to me when I was about to leave first Magic Mike Live in London the other night. I was so busy after that so I totally forgot about it.

Simon said he worked with Channing nearly 6 year now and had never seen Channing Tatum talked that much before.

In case you don't know, Channing was famous for a lot of roles in movies AND being quiet. He could live without talking for days and still was fine.

He always takes role as the listener in a conversation. Therefore, I thought I had changed him for the better, but unfortunately no. He only talked that much to me. I still don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but lucky him, 'cause I love to talk and also love listening to people talk.

Channing called me after breakfast that he would be at my home in 5 minutes, and then 3 minutes later I saw him at the gate.

-         Does your Dad still hate me? – he asked me, jumped up and down checking out who were inside the house, while waiting for me to close the door.

-         He doesn't hate you, Channing. How many times do I need to repeat? – I asserted, laughed at his coward ass.

He asked me to hold his hand to give him strength so he could confront my father face to face for the second time.

He was so nervous that he tightened his grip on my hand. And you can figure out yourselves how strong he is due to his impressive physique. I thought he would've crushed my hand into pieces. I swear to God if there would be any bruises on my beautiful hand, I would chop him off.

So Channing entered the house for the first time following my lead. My mum and Channing exchanged kisses and normal "hi, hello, how are you?, I'm good, good." And then it's my Dad's and his turn.

Channing inhaled and exhaled instantly when we approached my Dad, he gathered all of his courageousness to raise our intertwined hands and bravely said:

-         I love her as much as you love her mother, so please don't hate me.

Me and my mother burst out laughing because of his first sentence he chose to greet my Dad. What the hell? Where did it come from? Did he search it on Google?

-         Daddy, please don't scare him. – I said while my Dad still kept on that intimidating facial expression to tease Channing.

He thought Channing looked hilarious when he's nervous so my playful Daddy tried to freak him out again to be able to see that side of his again.

I know!!!! how evil!!! Poor Channing.

But Dad was right. It's kinda funny when a muscular guy is shaking.

Dad finally relaxed his pretending to be intense face and tapped on Channing's shoulder several of times, which made Channing's left shoulder inclined a little. His legs were softened enough to be melted down into some kind of mud. He was terrified LOL.