CHAP 15: I THOUGHT I USED TO THE LONELINESS.

I stopped messaging him. I didn't know if he found it unusual or not but he didn't act like he cared much. I completely became a stranger in his life, and he didn't make any effort to check on mine either. The drafts were never sent, but I had already decided to withdraw.

I love him so much and would do anything to make him happy. Because he was happy with us breaking up, I respected his choice. Even though we had never really talked about it, but it was what it was. What should I do to improve this situation when I was the only one who was giving it a try?

I had never given up on anything in particular. Maybe I had, but it was so insignificant that I didn't remember about it. So this would mark the first time ever in history that Jessie J officially and finally gave up on something.

It'd been 2 days after I went there and accidentally found out what he really thought about this whole thing. There was a good news and a bad news. Good news was that I had stopped crying ever since. And bad news was that I hadn't genuinely smiled ever since. But it was all good though, because I got my shit together, thanks to the people around me.

This was my day off to get ready for another show tomorrow. I was just sitting on my comfy sofa and watching some movies on Netflix.

You wont believe this but I was crazy enough to watch "Dear John" starred by him and Amanda Seyfried 2 days ago. I needed a good final cry so I thought that would help. Turned out it did help; the outcome was my eyes didn't drop any fluid in 2 freaking days already. Isn't it amazing?

I heard my door just clicked. I didn't care much because that could only be around 4 people: Dorion, Lauren, Tony and Ed.

Actually 5 people. There was one more, but he chose not to step in my door anymore.

-         What's up sister? – Dorion sat his heavy body next to me and snaked his arm around my shoulders.

-         How are you feeling babe? – it's Ed. He just stole my bowl of popcorn and shove some in his mouth while sitting down on the other side of mine.

-         I cant believe your skin is still that smooth after... – Tony gulped after Dorion gave him a look to shut him up before he accidentally made me cry again.

Tony had always loved my skin. He said it was the cleanest skin that he had ever worked on.

And Channing always said he liked it the most when I didn't have any make-up on, because he preferred to kiss my bare skin, not the one that had chemical substances on it.

-         Jess, we have something to show you. – Lauren was sneakily hiding something behind her back, and I didn't even care to be curious anymore.

I was like: "Whatever. I love it, but enjoy it yourself, don't involve me please."

-         Thanks a lot, but keep it for yourself. – I said. Swung my eyes back to the telly and got my popcorn back from Ed.

-         Don't you wanna go out and do something? – Dorion tried to change his cold voice into a warmer version but failed.

It was something he was born with, he couldn't change it LOL. And I don't blame him though. At least he tried for me.

-         No Dorie. I need some rest at home, on this sofa, watching that whole damn series. I am really tired. – I pointed to the TV, but honestly didn't know what the hell was it on that I just chose to watch, but I acted like I was interested in it anyway.

-         Aw ok. It's ok, you can stay at home. – Dorion said.

He hugged my head into his wise chest. His embrace reminded me of someone else.