CHAP 14: CHANNING, WOULD YOU SUPPORT ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO?

After Brendan left, I gave myself an hour to prepare emotionally to get honest with Channing Tatum. I decided to tell him everything and to persuade him dismiss those people to give me back my life, I felt so freaking suffocating already.

My heart beat out of my chest when I pressed "call."

Expectedly a second later Channing answered with his exciting voice as always:

-         Hi baby!!

-         Hi. – I weakly responded.

-         What's wrong? – he asked worriedly.

I can't describe to you how much this man understands me. Even the way I breathe through the phone can give away everything I feel to him. He always knows what is going on in my life, and always has a special way to assist me every time I need something. He loves me to the point if I can just make an effort to reach my hands out a little, I will absolutely be able to touch his love.

-         I have to tell you something. – I unconfidently started.

-         Y-yes? – his hesitation had shown through his voice.

-         I just met Brendan. – I told him with the thinnest voice.

-         You what? – I didn't know if he didn't hear the words or couldn't believe his ears.

I closed my eyes, inhaled deeply and spoke out what I wanted to tell him hurriedly in one breath:

-         I just met Brendan Flora He came to see me I opened the door for him We talked about it Everything is ok now We don't need to worry anymore He's not aiming to give me a dead threat or anything He just wanted to borrow some money for his gambling debt.

I took my time to catch my breath after that. I was glad that I made it in one sentence. I didn't know if it made any sense for Channing but that was everything my courage at that moment could speak out and handle. If I unfortunately couldn't tell him all of it in one breath, I didn't think I had anymore courage left after that to continue.

-         Are you ok? Did he hurt you? I'll book ticket now and will be there soon. – was the first thing that he told me.

I could imagine the image of him stood up immediately and gathered his stuff to pack them in a travel bag, while saying those words.

So I stopped that from happening instantly after noticing how worried my man was:

-         I'm fine Channing. Don't worry. You can stay exactly where you are. I know this guy, he doesn't have that big of a courage to do any big things. So can we please dismiss the police and all, since he wasn't trying to do any harm to me? – I comforted Channing.

But accidentally got on his nerves instead.

I heard Channing just swallowed his irritation back to the heart, which gave me an unpleasant feeling. I thought I was about to lose something that really meant the world to me.

-         He tried to rape you, and he was in jail because of murdering. Is there anything else that is bigger than those crimes? – he asked. I sensed the anger was raising from his lung.

I didn't mean to be on Brendan's side or anything, but he really wanted to fix everything he had done wrong in the past. Why we have to push people to a dead end? Why criminals cant be given forgiveness when they sincerely want to make themselves a better version? Why not give them another chance? Come one, we're all humans. Be fucking kind to one another!