CHAP 13: HERE IS A LESSON - NEVER MESS WITH CHANNING TATUM'S GIRL

I was really happy stepping off the stage and heading back to my dressing room. I smiled too much that my big mouth got hurt.

Oxford was amazing! My heartbeats were supremely incredible! They were supportive and loving towards me as ever.

Even though everything I said on stage had been said hundreds of times from a few years ago until now like a script, they still patiently listened to all of them, felt them, observed them, recorded them, cried for them, smiled at them and cheered for me.

They understand me, my fans are always the ones that get and love me for who I really am. That's the reason I call them my heartbeats, because their love stopped me from deciding to withdraw making music several of times. And music is the only thing that can save my ass through hard time.

For some people, who don't like the talking part or don't appreciate the awkward side of me every time I'm on stage, don't fucking ever consider themselves as my fans. They may be a hardcore fan of real music because they like my music and my voice, but a heartbeat? No no, my heartbeats are much kinder and more considerate.

My heartbeats are a bonding group of nicest people. They never say a word that can hurt my feeling. They love and cherish even every little stupid word that I share from the bottom of my heart. I love them so much as always.

And also I was in a good mood, because I have a day off before heading to Cambridge. That means I had a day with Channing Tatum. I was addicted to him honestly. He was like another type of drugs.

I wanted to tell him I was coming home with him, so I open my phone. There was 2 messages popped up on screen. They're from "123 Channing."

I slightly slid the bar on the screen to read it.

The first one said: "I'm going back to LA because there was an anonymous message sent to my number. 'Everly Tatum and Jenna Dewan will become dead rats in a stinky dumpster very soon. *skull* *skull* *skull*' I am not certain it is a prank or not, but I have to go back and check on them, otherwise if something bad happens to them, I'm going to regret for the rest of my life. I love you Jessica. Please stay safe. I will not leave you long, I'll be right back by your side I promise. I love you. Enjoy your day off. Don't worry for 3 of us, we'll be fine."

Second one said: "I find Brendan Flora suspect."

If this motherfucker really did this to Channing's family, we needed to take this pain in the ass back to jail immediately. I was somehow disappointed because here in England we don't give those assholes the sentence of death when they unintentionally kill someone. If he really made a big thing like this, I didn't just simply want to just put him in there and let him send the permanence of his life having somebody feeding his ass up. It's like giving him a delicious opportunity to lay his lazy ass out unemployed and having people feed him, remind him time to wake up, to go to bed and to take a shower. And then when the time came, he would be released again. Fuck that. I didn't even want him to breathe the same air as me.

Yeh. That's right. I wanted that asshole to disappear from this world eternally, if he dared to touch a strand of hair of Everly Tatum.

I was very worried about Everly because she had to go to school everyday. Well damn. The shootings were enough to worry sick about for our little children in the US. And now this motherfucker started this whole basket of shit.

Tomorrow morning, I called Channing immediately after he landed safely in LA. I didn't even sleep because I was so worried and furious. I counted every second and checked the flight schedule every few minute to check on Channing's landing mode.