CHAP 49: OH SHIT, TOO MUCH PUBLICNESS FOR US. BUT WHATEVER, COS I LOVE YOU.

I was arrived here in London, with the man of my dream, the love of my life, the Dad of my children. I was here with my Channing Tatum and I was so fucking happy to death. We had a great great flight, I didn't feel tired or jetlagged at all because I had the most incredible and the sexiest distraction to help me forget everything that could make me feel sick. He is my aerohero, who always helps me overcome my aerophobia every time he's nearby.

- Jess. – Channing called my name. I could feel the nerves in his voice.

I turned over to check on him and worriedly asked:

- What's wrong?

He acted like he wanted to turn everywhere to check if anyone could hear us, but then struggled to do so. And then he leaned into me a little, and whispered loud enough that I could hear:

- They're following us.

- Who?

The way he showed his insecurity was so funny, so I wanted to tease him some more to drive him crazy, even though I had already known who he was talking about.

- The paps! – he shouted whisperingly.

- Oh shit!

I acted shocked and scared all of a sudden like I didn't acknowledge their presence around us, which triggered the spontaneousness inside him, so he released two luggage that he was pushing the whole time to pull me into his chest to help me hide, then tried to help us walk faster to run away from the publicity madness.

- It's ok. I've got this, baby. – he whispered to my ear and kept doing the thing that he assumed was to protect me.

I grinned ear to ear in his strongly protective arms, happiness filled up in my heart, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I felt protected, I felt safe, I felt respected, I felt important.

Channing had always thought I didn't like our relationship to be obviously public and so clear to people's face, so he would try anything to stop that from happening.

He certainly would like to let the world know that he's taken and I'm his eternally, but because I preferred not to, since I wanted to keep things conservative and quiet for ourselves, and my hubby respected that.

I know right? Husband materials asf LOL. But excuse me everyone, he's mine, period!

- Baby, it's time to let people know The Tatums are soon to be arrived. – I talked through his chest, which made Channing stopped in his own step and released me from his soft embrace.

- You're kidding. – he petrifyingly said.

- I'm definitely not. – I winked, smiled to the man that I will love until the day I die.

- I fucking love you so much, Bunny Tatum. – he said, grinned like an idiot and jumped around like a crazy man and constantly said "thank you so much" to me.

- Shall we keep going? – I asked, laughed at his adorable reaction.

- Imma grab that shit. Just one second Bun. – he said, pointing towards the 2 luggage that were abandoned before shortly and quickly sprinted his ass over there to grab them.

Channing couldn't stop smiling, he lips were nearly ripped to the ears just because he giggled too long and too much. He's just that happy and it made everything in this world seem so much better all of a sudden. His cute smile can definitely save any bad days.

- Honey, you ok? You need a hand? – he asked while his eyes were staring at my 2 luggage that I was also pushing on both of my side.

- This ain't shit, baby. Don't you worry. – I comforted him. Man, my husband is so fucking precious.