CHAP 42: ALICIA FANSHER, THE HAUNTER OF CHANNING'S HEART AND MIND

I was now on the plane and boringly laid on the mini bed to wait for this flight to please be over quickly. I was so sick of the feeling staying so high in the sky without Channing Tatum next to me. If you don't have acrophobia, you probably will never know how it feels like to wake up at the middle of the flight and don't have the only thing that keeps you safe, brings you security next to you. It feels so bad that it makes me sick and feel like puking.

I missed him. Yes, I missed him already =((.

Just before I went off out to the big road to head to the airport, Channing had given me the Canon camera that he just bought for me without me knowing because he thought my old one was so old already. He even had a simple little animated bunny face and the white word "Tatum" printed on the front of the black camera. What the whole thing simply means is "Bunny Tatum." It was really really sweet and it was the only thing that kept me warm and grounded from the second I left him until now.

I smiled at my new camera and randomly opened the protector of the lens to have a look at it since I didn't think about discovering it so soon. The second I opened it, a white thing dropped out on my tummy as I wasn't laying down. The mysterious little white thing drew my attention immediately after it suddenly appeared, so I carefully put my camera down next to me and picked the thing up instantly to have a look.

It was a piece of paper and was folded very tightly so many times to be able to fit in the narrow space in there.

A familiar handwriting spontaneously and natural drew a big smile on my face. As I saw the first words "It's me again, Mrs. Tatum", my eyes were stinging and my nose wanted to explode as his handsomely smiley face appeared in my mind clearly and mesmerisingly.

I was so emotional oh my Lord, and the situation that I was in which wasn't even that big of a deal. What was wrong with me?!

"Even when you're 40000ft away from me on the ground or 40000ft in the sky or even you're safely arrived in NYC, or this letter would be dropped on the street when you opened the camera and didn't notice about its presence, you still can't escape from me yet.

I'm so fucking clingy and it kinda annoying, doesn't it?"

No, it doesn't, Channing Tatum. This letter just saved my life. I thought I was gonna miss you to death because the phone wasn't working when I was thousands of feet in the air and I wanted to talk to you so so bad.

"So how have you been? Is it all good without me? I know we are just a few hours apart from each other but I'm pretty sure that you're about to cry after reading this line OR you have been started crying even before reading up to this."

Thank you for asking but I have been terrible and no, things are shitty without you even when it's only a few hours passed. I'm not gonna cry because I promised you that I wasn't going to, and imma use everything in me to keep it.

I could imagine Channing Tatum was tearing up while he's writing down this line. He's a mentally strong man but when it comes to me, he can cry over the smallest thing like a little child. I know it's really weird to people when I say he loves me so much, but it's the truth, he really does love me so much and never intends to hide about that or to make it less visible.

"This is the second hand-written letter I write for you and there will be more and more to come so be ready for them. The purpose of this is that I just wanna entertain you by this letter on this boring flight and keep you company since I can't be there to talk with you in person, and I know it sucks."

I smiled so hard at what he had written there and used one of my hands to cover my mouth to not let the giggles out which would make me out as a crazy woman to everyone else if they caught me grinning like an idiot. I could literally feel the love all the way from wherever he was on the ground to wherever I was in the sky. Love is freaking powerful!