3. Konzert

Today is my day off, just me, my bed, and Netflix. All night, no damn life. Well social life to say the least.

"Clara!", Bruno yelled from the bottom.

You gotta be kidding me.

"What!", I yelled back at him from up the stairs. I heard him put some things away then run up the stairs.

"I know this is our of nowhere but come with me to a Concert.", He said smiling at me.

"Fuck no dude.", I said and hid under my beds covers.

"Come on I don't want to go alone and interact with strangers.", He said, I get where he is coming from.

"Whose concert is it though?", I asked I wasn't about to go to a Justin Bieber concert.

"Cro a German rapper. I have back stage passes also. Since my girlfriend bailed.", He said sounding a little bit disappointed.

"Bailed or broke up?", I asked him.

"A break?", he said putting on a fake smile.

"Fine.", I said with a sigh. "You owe though."

"I am in your debt all mighty Clara.", He said while bowing his head and walking out of my room.

I chuckled "Dork.", I said.

I got out of bed and went out into the Hallway. Going into his room.

"Wait what time?", I asked him.

"In an three hours.", he said trying to not make it sound bad.

"You're telling me now? The ride there plus me taking ages.", I said grabbing his pillow and throwing it at him.

"Just put on jeans some shoes and done.", Bruno said like it was nothing. "I'll let you borrow a shirt."

"Okay but it better not be over sized that would make me look like a damn whale.", I said to him. I told him I'd be ready in an hour.

I took a shower and put the towel around my hair. To dry it a little bit then to blow dry it. I took out some black skinny jeans and my old Vans. Memories me and these shoes.

I took the towel out of my hair and looked at my hair. Its wavy and not annoying. I left it as is. I put on Mascara and a little bit of liquid eyeliner. I also wasn't about to go Egyptian and draw all their culture on my eyes. Like other girls. (The bimbo)

It was warm outside so no jacket. I grabbed the shirt that Bruno had left for me on my bed. It was a shirt with a panda mask on it.

Carlo.

I shouldn't have been that hard on him. I was a dick but its just second nature to be an ass now.

Maybe that's why Carlo wears a mask cause he's a big fan of this rapper. A bit weird but I don't judge. (Lies I do.)

I grabbed my bag and put it around my shoulders. Walking out of my room and knocking on Bruno's door.

"Hmm the shirt fit.", he said grabbing his snapback and putting it on.

"I wonder why. Maybe because it was your girlfriends.", I said hinting at him.

"Maybe.", He said.

We walked out of the door of our flat and he locked the door. We got into his car, he opened the doors of his Volkswagen. We drove for about an hour and got there on time. He made me speed walk so we could get to the good front row.

We had the front row but since their was already a lot of people. He made me haul ass. When we got there the stage was covered in white blankets.

A few minutes later it started. They did a count down and bam the curtains came down. Then he came out, the guys in the mask.