14. Glory and Gore

"Last time.", I said clasping on my bra, then grabbing my shirt.

"Yeah last time.", Carlo said putting his shirt over his head. "Won't happen again."

"Ever.", I said zipping up my skirt and putting my heels back on. I padded my hair down and looked at him. "Okay."

"Okay.", Carlo repeated fully clothed. "I'll give you a ride home."

"No, I'll take a Taxi.", I said, rather a Taxi take me then Carlo take me and Matty be in my doorstep. If they see each other I'm betting they will have a staring contest and then kill each other.

"Are you sure?", Carlo asked me. "Its not any trouble."

No shit it isn't.

"No I'm okay.", I said making my way to the door. "Goodbye.", I said and closed the door. My back was on the wall, what the hell did I just do? I cheated on my soon to be Ex-boyfriend.

I walked out of the poorly lit hallway and found myself on the living room. I saw Dajuan awake, he was watching TV and eating some dorritos.

I managed to remember what I did. Especially the shit I did with Danju. I managed to crack the biggest smile at him. He saw me and began to laugh. He tapped the sofa, signaling for me to sit next to him. Instead I signaled with my head towards the door. He shook his head and stood up. We went outside, he got out a pack of cigarettes. Giving me one and lighting it up, doing the same with his.

"Memorable.", was all he said.

"Memorable.", I repeated back to him smoking my cigarette. "I'm sorry."

"Nein, its okay.", Johannes said blowing out the smoke. "I kind of pushed it."

"You did but I know you didn't mean it out of bad blood.", I said the smoke coming out of my mouth. I flicked the cigarette. "You are my best friend other than Bruno. Like a brother."

"Same to you little sister.", he said bumping my hip with his. We stood there for a couple of more minutes then threw our cigarettes on the ground. "Do you want a ride home?"

"I was going to call a Taxi. I didnt want Carlo to give me a ride home.", I said trying to untangle my hair with my fingers.

"Just wait here, I'll go get the keys to the Range Rover.", he said going back into the house. He came out no later than a minute later. "Come on."

I followed him to the Rover. We where driving with good silence amongst us. No speaking only the sound of the radio.

"So you and Carlo.", Johannes said looking over at me for a second then directing his attention back to the road.

"What about us?", I asked avoiding eye contact with him, instead I looked out the window.

I swear nosy as fucker. He has a perfect nose but I mean, please, can he not.

We where at a stop light right now.

"I mean did you two, ya know.", he said smashing his hands together in a clapping motion.

"Oh my god.", I exclaimed. "No we didn't have sex. I fell asleep.", I half lied. I mean I did go to sleep but in the morning we had sex.

"I see.", Johannes said, the car once again moving. "Lying to me."

"No?", I half asked, half said.

"Sure. I'll pretend I didn't hear the sounds and the Vase falling down.", Johannes said taking the last turn.

"Yeah ignore that.", I said looking at the side of his face. Honestly what a Jaw. "Nothing ever happened."

"Yeah nothing did happen.", Johannes said parking by the sidewalk. We where at my flat building. "Please dump your boyfriend."

"Will do.", I simply said opening the door and getting out. "I'll text you Danju.", I said chuckling.

He laughed and shook his head. I turned around and went into the building, taking the elevator. I finally got to my floor. It was closed meaning Bruno wasn't home yet. I got my key out and unlocked the door. It was silent going into the living room. The white couch was empty, TV turned off. I made my way to the stairs that where by the wall and went up to my floor. Which only consisted of my room and my bathroom. When I opened my door I found Matty on my bed. The sheets messy, as if he slept there. I slowly closed the door.

What the fuck is he doing here? He doesn't have the key to my apartment. The spare key, Bruno has it. Unless he put it back the big idiot.

"Where where you?", he asked me rubbing his eyes. He still looked kind of pissy. I stood there silent, he didn't look happy at all. "I asked you something love."

"I was with Bruno.", I lied.

"No you weren't because I saw you leave with that Danju bloke and Panda wanker.", He said standing up off bed and coming towards me. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it. "You see love, I don't like people who lie to me. Either you stop hanging out with them or we are done."

Is he serious?

"Then we are done.", I said back to him. "You can leave now."

"Darling, it isn't so simple.", Matty said with his hand still on my cheek. He then grabbed a fistful of my hair and pinned me to the wall. "I hate people who lie to me, I don't lie to you. Do I?", he said gripping my hair harder. I shook my head. "Good, now we'll just pretend like you didn't slut around. Alright love?", he said looking at me with eyes that I have never in a million years seen. I nodded my head, almost on the verge of tears. "Alright, now go freshen up. You smell like smoke, its a horrible smell on you. I'm going to go home and freshen up. When I come back you better be ready.", he said letting go of my hair.

Matty gave me one last cold stare and went out to door. I slumped down the wall and put my hands in my head. What just happened?

- - - - -

A/N: Okay so the pictures above/side are what I think the living room and her room look like. God bless homestyler people. Bless.