24. Happily Ever After

In ten hours, I had a wedding dress, maid of honor, and all the people that where close to us. Here in a church, waiting for me to walk down that aisle.

"I bought a wedding dress but I didn't buy a veil!", Johannes girlfriend said who I learned that her name was Kate. They also forgot to mention she was pregnant.

I didn't even know Johannes could love someone other than weed. Let alone create another human being. Kate is really beautiful, her blue eyes and her big belly. I can only imagine how beautiful that baby is going to be, baby boy as a matter a fact.

"It's okay, veils are cliche.", I said standing in front of the mirror. It was really weird, seeing myself in this wedding dress. She did a really good job on picking it out in some bride store. I couldn't think of a better dress, because lets be honest. I didn't really go wedding shopping. "Thank you for helping me on such short notice, no seriously, short notice.", I said smiling at her.

"No problem any friend of Johannes is my friend. There has been weirder shit I have done for these idiots.", She said laughing, she sat down and grabbed the bag of Doritos she had brought with her. "You know Johannes always eats these, but being pregnant and eating these are so good."

I laughed at her and at the pleasurable faces she was making. I sat down on the chair and looked at my phone. No messages, none at all.

"So exactly who is here?", I asked Kate who stopped eating the chips, licking her fingers and grabbing a napkin.

"Well that I know of, Johannes, Markus, Caid, Tim, and Flo.", She said getting out of the chair, holding onto the table. "Basically the group of idiots that make up Chimperator."

"Basically.", I said smiling.

At the moment we where in a room of the Church, where they let us get ready. I had my make up done and also my hair that Kate had done. Kate was wearing a beautiful short blue dress with little flowers on it and some sandals, she said that heels wouldn't fit her feet since they where so swollen. She looked so pretty and honestly she had to be the pretty one out of the two of us.

"Ah I forgot to give you this.", She said digging through her purse and giving me a band. "Its a garter, you know, the husband bites it and he strips it off with his mouth. Then throws it to the crowd of men.", Kate said.

"Oh the thing that goes on your thigh.", I said stretching it with my hands. "The sea of men, the idiots."

"Pretty much.", She said laughing, till her phone started ringing, she picked it up and she said a series of 'yeah' 'yes' and 'no'. Then giggling, then finally a 'I love you too', after that she hung up and looked at me.

"Poppa bear checking up on you and Junior Danju.", I said smiling. 

"That too, but it is time.", She said making get out of my seat and look at myself in the mirror one last time. I looked at Kate and she nodded smiling. She touched her swollen belly and grabbed my hand, she opened the door and led me to the front of the church. Where I was supposed to enter. I squeezed her hand, to reassure my self of god knows what weird decision I was about to make.

There I was, in front of those doors. Closed, in front of those doors, where the love of my life. His crazy friends, just everyone that meant a lot to me in these last few months.

"Are you ready?", Kate asked me letting go of my hand. I nodded my head and she opened the doors.. There he was in a tuxedo, hair combed to the side, his stupid addictive smile.

Kate opened the door and Johannes was there beside the door, he smiled at Kate, kissing her cheek. She began walking slowly, towards the front. Johannes looked at me and shook his head smiling. He held out his arm, so I could grab it. I grabbed his arm, lacing it around by his bicep. He walked me, slowly.

"I'm so happy for you Clara.", Johannes said smiling at me, showing his teeth, that small little gap he had.

"Me too.", I said and smiled back at him. We reached the front of the aisle, Kate was on the side. Looking at Johannes, she smiled at him. I looked at the guests, Flo was behind us filming everything. Caïd was sitting down beside people who I remembered where Sam and Chelo. Johannes was on tour with him. I finally looked over at Carlo. His warm brown eyes they told zero lies at the moment. They where the most sincere.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered here today, to witness the holy matrimony of Carlo Waibel and Clara-", Markus paused and looked over at me.

"Grace.", I said smiling.

"Carlo Waibel and Clara Grace as they exchange vows of their everlasting love, Who gives this woman away?", Markus said.

"I do.", Johannes said, I let go of his arm and kissed his cheek, thanking him. He stood beside Cro, as a best man would.

"As Carlo and Clara take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love, their bond of love. An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. The love you two have for each other will grow every day, stronger than ever, every passing day. With that being said, To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points. For that is what love is. With that being said, at this time, take each others hands.", Markus said, I grabbed Carlos hands. We faced each other, he was staring at my green eyes, me at his light brown eyes. I smiled at him, earning another smile from him. "Now I ask, Do you Carlo Waibel take Clara Grace to be your wife, will you love her, comfort her, honour her, and love her in sickness and in health? for richer or for poorer? As long as you shall live?"

"I do.", Carlo said, Caid stood up and dug into his pockets, He grabbed a diamond ring, gave it to Carlo. Carlo grabbed the ring, holding my hand, slipping the ring on the fourth finger of my left hand.

"Now, Do you Clara Grace take Carlo Waibel to be your husband, will you love him, comfort him, honour him, and love him in sickness and in health? for richer or for poorer? As long as you shall live?", Markus asked me making my heart beat the fastest its ever beaten.

"I do.", I said swallowing my saliva. I almost wanted to cry, that's how emotional and heart warming all of this was. Caid handed me a silver ring, my hand was shaking, I slipped the ring onto his finger. We grabbed each others hands once again.

"Now, with that being said, I now pronounce you husband and wife.", Markus said earning hoots and hollers from the idiots in the room. "You may kiss the bride.", Markus said.

Carlo leaned towards my face, smashing his lips on mine. His lips where mine forever, he was mine forever. I loved this man and I would never want to let him go. He broke the kiss or else we would have a make out session here in the church.

"I love you.", Carlo said, still holding my hand.

"I love you too.", I repeated back. I did love him, more than I should. He was it for me and it was a feeling that filled up my body with happiness.

- - - - -

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT. TO BE HONEST I GOT LAZY. But here is a chapter, bet you didn't see this coming. Well there is her wedding dress and Kates dress also. Also if you haven't read @sangrira her story of Dajuan go read it. Kates real.