16. Paranoia

"You're not going to leave me, are you?", I asked Carlo who was sleeping next to me in his bed.

"Well depends…", Carlo said with his eyes closed. We where facing each other except he had his eyes closed and mine where open looking at his features. "Stop staring.", he said covering his face with his hands.

"Its just weird.", I said pulling the covers up more. "Everyone sees you with a mask and I see you as a normal guy."

"Well, its because I trust you.", Carlo said putting his hands down. "Now go to sleep."

"Okay.", I said and finally closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I felt my arms being pinned down. I tried to shake off Carlo because all I wanted to do was sleep. "Stop Carlo.", I said and opened my eyes. I saw His blue eyes staring my right in the face.

"Thought I wouldn't find you.", Matty said, I could feel his moist hands on my wrists. "Finding you was so easy, just had to do a little bit of searching here and there.", he said to me, staring at me with a crazed look. I just looked at him back and choked on a sob.

"Please, I'll go with you.", I pleaded I could feel the tears staining my cheeks. "Just don't hurt him."

"That's a little to late love.", he said letting go of one of my arms and showing me his hands. They where stained with blood, red bright blood.

"Oh my god…", I said crying at this point. "What the fuck did you do?",

He looked at me and touched my cheek staining my cheek with blood and tears. Making it fade into my tears.

"I did what I had to. He was taking you away from me.", he said lowering his face, he began kissing me down my cheek and down to my neck. I could feel his wet lips on my neck, I wanted to cringe so much. But if I could get my hand more lose off his body weight I could do something. I breathed in and out. I let him do what he wanted to me to the point where the weight of his body was off my free hand. I put my hand on his face and began to caress it. I sank my nail into his eye, he moved his weight off of me and made a run for it. He managed to grab my leg and I fell onto the floor, I could feel wetness underneath my body. I saw blood everywhere all over the carpet. The once black carpet was now darker, there was a poodle of blood. I shifted my eyes towards the front and saw Carlo laying on the floor blood all over his head, on his neck. I screamed. Screaming so loud. High pitched scream full of terror.

"Clara! Wake up!", I heard someone say, they where shaking me and I lashed out. I shoved them off of me.

"Get away!", I screamed loudly. "Stay away from me!", at that moment I opened my eyes, they where clouded with tears. It was Carlo he was alive, I went over to him and hugged him. Put my arms around his chest and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, kissing the top of my head. "Please don't leave.", I sobbed onto his chest. I was sniffling, still crying.

"Shh..", he said cradling me holding me tight. I could feel his arms on my waist.  I was on his lap and he had his legs spread out on the bed. "I won't leave you, ever."

I cried for a while until those memories weren't as fresh. I shifted off of him, my eyes where probably red and puffy.

"If anything happened to you and it was my fault I could never forgive myself.", I said letting the tears fall.

"Nothing is going to happen to me Clara.", he said and crawled back over to me and grabbed my waist. "Nothing."

"He invaded my dreams.", I said grasping onto my head. "He went in there and he killed you."

"He didn't.", Carlo said grabbing onto my waist even tighter. "I'm okay, you see I'm touching you."

"No but I saw.", I said wiggling out of his grip.

"No I'm here!", he said grabbing my waist again and bringing me to him. "I'm okay, its just you and me in here. No one else Clara, you, me, and this empty house." I breathed in and back out. Composing myself, not letting anymore tears flow. "Okay?", he asked me.

"Alright.", I said setting my for head on his shoulder. "You and me."

"Yes.", he said caressing his finger up and down my waist. "Come on let's go to the kitchen.", He said reaching over, grabbing my hand.

"No, I just want to stay in bed with you. Just don't let me fall.", I said laying back down onto the pillow. He laid next to me, his face looking at me. His brown eyes, with his creamy skin. The light of the moon coming from the window reflecting on  his skin. The little stubble he had making it rough on my hand when I reached over to him grabbing His head, grabbing some of his soft brown. "Don't let me go."

He shook his head and came closer to my face. His lips where by my lips, they where so close yet so far. I could almost taste the sweetness of his lips. He hovered over them for a couple of seconds, just looking from my eyes to my lips. Then finally he slowly molded our lips together. He moved them, making it slow but at the same time worth the time. When he pulled away he grabbed my waist again and pulled me closer. To where my head was on his chest. His chest was moving up and down making me doze off to slumber.
- - -
A/N: tell me what you think! :)