23. Kein Traum

Frankfurt had so many things, many places to shop. Right by the heart of Frankfurt, almost to what us American's would call it Downtown. There where places to shop and buy clothes, I had a certain amount of cash and I was planning on wasting it in this huge mall. It was called "MyZeil". Let me tell you it was the most beautiful mall ever. The way it was designed in the inside made the American malls look like shit. 

The way Carlo didn't have to wear a mask because not many people knew what he looked like without a mask. The money I had on me right now was enough to buy a couple of things, it was the need of looking at beautiful clothes and just the urgency to spend it.

We where walking around the mall and Carlo was holding my hand, it was a strange feeling. But yet it felt right. Like if it belonged there, in my hand. 

"Is that the shop you where talking about?", I asked Carlo.

"Ja.", Carlo said with a wide grin.

"What's in there?", I asked him, we where standing in front of a store that was red and black on the outside and had german words that I didn't know what they meant. My german had improved but not to the extent.

"I'll show you.", Carlo said walking ahead and gently pulling me, until I started to walk on my own.

The inside was dark, and there was only red lights illuminating it, Small ceiling lights. I turned around to look at Carlo who had let go of my hand and was now walking towards the lady, who I assumed was the clerk.

She smiled at him and gave him a key. Almost as if she was waiting for him already.

I looked at him, confused. Why in the hell did he give her a key.

Carlo looked at me and held his hand out. I walked towards him and took his hand. We walked, through a curtain and through another door. Then came the doors, different rooms, with different kind of doors. Some where different colors and some where different materials.

"What the fuck is this?", I asked Carlo.

He smirked at me and we stood in front of a metallic door. He inserted the key, opening it, we went inside and what I saw shocked me. It enticed me.

"Welcome to Dark Paradise.", Carlo said shutting the door, the room went dark. I didn't feel his hand on mine.

"Carlo..", I called out getting really freaked out this time.

The lights turned on. No one was there, the room was white, everything was white. Including the bed in the middle of the room.

"Turn around.", Someone whispered in my ear making me turn around in fright.

"Carlo?", I asked confused. It was him but he had his mask on. But it was still his eyes so I knew it was him. "Wake up.", He said throwing me into the bed, I fell back onto the bed, but I didn't bounce. I went inside it. Making me wake up in a cold sweat.

It was just a dream a dream that made no fucking sense.

"Carlo.", I said shaking him awake. He stirred in his sleep and finally woke up.

"Was ist passiert?", He said in german. "What happened?"

"Why is it so hard?", I asked him, laying back down, holding onto his arm.

"What is?", Carlo asked me shaking my hand off of his arm, then wrapping it around my shoulder and neck.

"Everything, I have these fucked up dreams that don't make any fucking sense.", I said getting frustrated. "Why can't I just be normal."

Carlo stayed quiet. He didn't say anything, I didn't blame him.

"Let's get married then.", Carlo blurted out. I stiffened, I turned my head, so that I was looking at his face. "You want to be normal, lets get married."

"That's crazy.", I said, not believing what he was saying.

"That bothers you now?", Carlo said smiling. "You can't deny what we feel, its crazy. A roller coaster and it keeps going up and up. We are at a peak on top of the mountain and if it goes down, we won't crash, we will go back up.", Carlo said speaking in riddles.

"How would that even work?", I said laughing at my own words.

"Go to a church, ask if they can marry us. Call Johannes so he can walk you down the aisle. I'll call Markus so he can be my best man. Johannes girlfriend can be your bridesmaid.", Carlo said speaking out of his ass.

"That's insane.", I said, wanting to cackle.

"Life isn't anything unless you take risks, living a normal life is boring. Why not start your life with something exciting.", Carlo said sounding like fucking Ghandi.

"My life is shit anyways, why not add this fucking chapter to this.", I said laughing, covering my face with my hands. "That was such a shit marriage proposal though.", I said uncovering my face.

"Ordnung.", Carlo said standing up. He had on boxers and no shirt, I sat on the edge of the bed now. "Clara will you marry me?", he asked me making me chuckle.

"Ja.", I said. "Okay."

Carlo stood up and he pounced on me. Kissing me all over my body, this was heaven.

This wasn't a dream. Not at all, this was real.

- - - - - -

A/N: Sorry for the late update, it's just its been kind of hectic with school. Plus my first priority is the Marco one now, this is my second. But I will still update.