20. True or False

"Take the test.", I said to myself in the restroom. "I mean what's the worse that can happen.", Oh I don't know. Have an unplanned child with no freaking clue on how to raise a Human being. I can't even take care of myself! I couldn't even keep my pet hamster alive in high school! "Just pee on the stick Clara."

I took the little thing off and peed on the stick. I finished peeing on it and put it on the counter of the sink. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

When I woke up Carlo still wasn't here and when I finished having that fucking twisted dream. I thought maybe its a sign, so I walked to a drug store. Now here I am waiting on a stick to determine my already fucked up future.

I heard the front door close. I know I heard it because it does that squeaky sound of how rusty it is.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I grabbed the test and stick it in my back pocket. I threw away the box in the trash can and opened the door.

"Hey.", Carlo said putting down his phone on the table by the bed.

"Mmm, Hey.", I said leaning against the door frame.

"Okay?", he said giving me a weird look.

"How was it?", I asked him smiling. Ew don't smile. That's making me look suspicious.

"It was okay…just a lot of meetings.", he said taking his shoes off throwing them on the floor. "They wanted to talk about the tour, so I might have gotten you a job."

"What?", I asked him, that pisses me off.

"I still don't know what you will be doing.", Carlo said looking dumb as ever. He got me a job but not really.

"I don't want you getting me a job.", I argued. "I will find one myself."

"You can sell VioVio Merchandize.", Carlo said ignoring what I just told him.

"Carlo."

"Clara."

"I am being serious.", I said to him crossing my arms.

"So am I. Just say yes and be grateful.", Carlo said sounding tired.

I know I am being ungrateful but he is doing so much for me. I don't want to abuse of his kindness. But then he does that shit, those little mind games.

"Fine.", I said, I was about to sneak back in the restroom.

"Are you going to shower?", Carlo asked me. "If you are let me go first, you take for fucking ever."

"Okay.", I said not arguing with him.

"Wow.", he said raising his eyebrows. "New leaf Clara?"

"Asshole.", I said under my breath.

"What was that?", Carlo said going towards the drawer and grabbing some clothes.

"Nothing.", I said shrugging my shoulders and moving towards the bed really fast. I sat my ass on that bed so fast, musical chairs had nothing on me.

He squinted his eyes at me and then went into the Bathroom. I opened a desk drawer and stuck the pregnancy test in there. I'll look at it later. Yeah sure, later. When he's not here.

I went downstairs and started making something to eat. Chicken, white rice, and Sausage sounds okay.

I started to season the chicken after twenty times of trying to look for the seasoning. The cabinets where infinite. I turned on the stove and started cooking. When I was done with everything Carlo was already dressed and he finally came down stairs.

I had my back turned to him because I was cutting up my chicken. I felt him come up beside me and he threw something on the counter.

Badaboom.

I looked at the box. Not even look at it I stared at it. I was in some deep shit now.

"What the fuck?", Carlo said with a cold tone.

"I just wanted to make sure.", I said softly still cutting my chicken.

I felt him grab my hand and yank the knife out of my hand and set it on the counter.

"What did it say?", he said, his stare was like none other. His brown eyes weren't tender anymore they where on the verge of something.

"I don't know, you came before I could check it.", I said shaking his hand off of mine. I walked past him and went upstairs towards the room. I knew he was following him because I could hear his footsteps. I opened the drawer and didn't even bother looking at it. I reached my hand out, signaling for him to take it.

He grabbed it and looked at it.

"Two stripes means yes?", He asked me making my heart beat faster.

"Yeah.", I said biting my lip.

"Its negative.", Carlo said which made me sigh of relief. "Holy shit."

"Holy shit is right.", I said sitting down on the bed. He sat beside me and put his hand on mine.

"I wouldn't have minded you having my kid.", Carlo said smiling.

"Just not now.", I said, not realizing the depth of what I just said.

"Not now?", he smiled even more.

I groaned at him and fell back on the bed.

"Fuck."

"Well,", Carlo said laying down next to me.

"I don't get how you can be so passive or chill about this. It makes me angry!", I expressed.

"That's the thing, being mad at something and staying on that same boat. It won't get you anywhere, you will just be closer to the bottom of the ocean.", Carlo said shrugging his shoulders. He shaved, finally.

"But—"

"Their isn't really any buts to it. You just move on.", Carlo argued. "Stop being so bitter at everything. It won't get you anywhere, you are just pushing the ones that care about you away.", Carlo said standing up off the bed. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up, making me slam into his chest. "I'm not going anywhere, a scare like this won't make me run."

Maybe for you it won't. But for me I would, I would run far far away.
- - - - - - - -
A/N: I do feel guilty that I update a lot for this one but not for my Götze one. But I love Cro a lot, and well. I like writing about him. Tell me what you think. :)