25. Vida (Finale)

Its been a happy marriage so far, to say the least. The honey moon consisted of Sex in a hotel room and then going straight in a tour bus. The touring I didn't mind because being with the people I trully loved and cared for. It was memorable, everything that we did. It felt like a family, a true family.

No one knew that I had gotten married with the famous Carlo Waibel. Only the people that we where on tour with. There would be that occasional hoe trying to get with Cro but he would walk away politely. As far as people knew I was his girlfriend or a mere groupie. Barf. 

When the tour finally ended well let's just say that it was a really sick party. Especially since they ended it in Stuttgart.

It's been Five months of a happy marriage, sure we bicker here and there but in the end we come to an agreement. Usually I win because well I am carrying his child. That's right, Six months pregnant.

When I first found out, well we, it was surreal. How the fuck was I supposed to have a baby of a man who goes out and tours. But I couldn't abort, I couldn't do such a thing. I couldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I ever did such a thing like that.

I was in our home in Stuttgart. I asked him if we could buy a home, apartments/flats weren't enough for a family. Especially for a new born baby. Kate was helping me with everything, since she was a new mother. Johannes had also settled down, it's funny, we kind of lived on the same street. It was Carlo's idea to live around them, so if I ever needed something and he wasn't around then I could go with someone he trusted.

The nursery was just on it's way, the light pink walls where bright. The window was open, for that main reason. Our baby girl would grow in a home full of happiness and full of all the people she would soon grow to love.

"Bist du in Ordnung?", I heard Carlo say behind me.

"Ja.", I replied back to his question, asking me if I was okay. "It's just surreal how fat and pregnant I am but also how lovely all of this is."

"You are not fat just pregnant.", He said smirking at me. "This is lovely, having a baby girl."

"A baby girl in which we will not call her Carla.", I replied back to him putting down the little blanket on the top of the chair. I sat down on the rocking chair slowly.

"It goes, Clara and Carlo.", He replied back to me. "So she can hang."

"Carlo get the fuck out!", I replied laughing at him. "I like Irmina."

"Eh.", He said. "Whatever you choose I will roll with it."

"Roll with it, how reassuring.", I said standing up again, he grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"It is.", He said smirking. "Your parents are set to come to Germany in a month."

"What a relief because I have no fucking clue on what I am doing.", I said managing to laugh.

"We will be fine, just a little bit of guidance.", He said.

We where making our way towards the kitchen when I see Kate already in the kitchen making something to eat. I looked at Carlo and he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me. Johannes was in the living room with the baby watching TV. But in reality it was just Johannes the baby was asleep in his arms.

"I might have told them to come over.", Carlo said scratching the back of his head.

"For what reason?", I asked him, sitting down on the kitchen island seats.

"You looked like you needed company plus they have some new they'd like to share.", He said smiling at me.

"Kate, what is this my maniac of a husband is telling me?", I asked her, she turned around with a big smile.

"Well I want you to be Eric's god mother.", Kate said smiling. "I also want you to be my bridesmaid."

"Wait you are getting married!", I said almost shouting earning a hush from Johannes.

"Yes, next year in April.", she said and smiled. "In California."

"That is amazing.", I said standing up and almost wobbling to her to give her a big hug. I hadn't noticed I was crying until I felt them on my cheeks.

"No don't cry.", Kate said earning a big sob from me.

"It's just-", I said sniffling. "I won't be the only married one with a baby and I won't have to deal with these idiots alone.", I said wiping away my tears.

"My same thought when I first met you.", Kate said.

"We are right here.", Johannes said all the way from the living room.

"We know.", I said still wiping my tears away. "I am so happy for you Kate."

"I am too.", She said smiling.

Later on that night we ate dinner and laughed. It was finally time to go to sleep. I had showered and was already in my sleeping gown. Carlo as usual was shirtless and in boxers. I laid down in the bed, my back on the head board. I was reading a book on child birth, it was....vivid.

"My vagina is going to go through so much for our child.", I said out loud.

"My Penis went through a lot making that baby.", Carlo said earning a scoff from my behalf.

"You just thrusted and put sperm inside of me.", I said being blunt. "After this baby, we will wait a long time."

"But if another baby happens I won't mind.", Carlo said coming over to me. He touched my belly and kissed it. "I love you both."

"We love you too.", I said grabbing his cheeks with my hands, bringing him over to my lips. Kissing him. "But I will love you more if you bought me more chocolate."

"Romantic.", Carlo said pecking me in the lips.

"But I do love you with all my heart.", I said smiling into the kiss.

He muttered a 'Mhm', then he kissed me for what felt like forever.

"This is why the rule of 'wait for another baby' will not last.", Carlo said laughing.

"It might not.", I said smiling at him. "I love all of this crazy life style."

"I love you in it.", Carlo said kissing me, it was amazing. How you can go from hating someone. Bickering with them over every single detail. To loving them, to creating a family with them. It all just jumbles up together. Like a bunch of molecules. It is all just life, this crazy life I was pushed into. I enjoy it and I will keep enjoying it for the rest of my life.

- - - - - -

A/N: This is it! Final chapter, maybe in the future I will write a chapter of there life. But for now this is it! I loved this Cro fanfic. This was my experiment and I feel like I aced it. Cro is just bae. Thank you for reading my lovelies. :)