6. Friendship?

It was Tuesday morning, about nine in the morning. I went to work in the night, at seven.

I had a lot of time to kill. Except I didn't have my phone or my bag. I don't know where I left it. I would go back to their flat but for one I don't know where it is. Secondly Bruno hasn't come back home since yesterday but he does this a lot. He's probably with his girlfriend having make up sex.

Gross.

Right now I'm on my laptop filling out an application for a job as a secretary. Its at a doctors office. But I honestly don't even care If I have to deal with rude customers. As long as they don't ask the stupidest most perverse questions.

I got done with the application. I don't know if I should go throw myself off a bridge right now or when Bruno gets back. Haven't decided yet. I think yesterday was one of the most embarrassing days of my life.

When Johannes left me at my house he told me to not to listen to Carlo. He said he's like that sometimes.

But I was in the wrong as much as he was. I should have listened to him and stopped with the games. I should have been a bigger person but at the moment I was not.

I shouldn't be sad or regretting something I did over a guy who I don't even know how his face looks like.

A knock, broke me out of my depressing story. I got out of bed. It was probably Bruno who didn't have his key. He probably kind find the spare one by the plant because I used it.

I went over to the door and opened it. To say the least it wasn't Bruno.

It also wasn't Carlo.

It was a god, with a perfectly well chiseled jaw. Johannes.

"Ah good. You opened.", He said and came in the through the door.

"Yeah sure, come on in. Make yourself at home.", I said, closing the door, hint the sarcasm. 

"I will make myself at home.", Johannes said putting down something on the couch. "I found your bag. It was in Carlos range rover."

"Thanks?", I said confused, what was he doing here? "I appreciated it and all but what are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to check up on you and ask you if you're free today.", he asked fixing his snap back.

"I don't know let me check my schedule.", I said grabbing my phone out of my bag. By now my boss would have texted me if I was working today. But he hasn't sent me a message. "Yeah I'm free."

"Great come on.", He said standing up.

"No, what the hell.", I said, setting my bag down. "I don't even know you all that well and you expect me to go hang out with you?"

"It's not like I'm going to ditch you or sell you to the highest bidder.", he said chuckling.

I fake laughed.

"You are totally right, I would trust a guy who performs in with a fishing hat on.", I said putting my hands together and looking up at the ceiling. "Thank you lord, for putting fisher man in my path. Now we can only hope he can row his ass back to his house."

"Sehr lusitg!", He said. "Very funny. But you know I wouldn't do anything to harm you.", he said being serious now.

So much for the sarcasm.

"Okay, wait let me change.", I said going to my room. I put on some jean shorts and a white V-neck shirt and my converse.

When I went back to the living room, Johannes had my phone in his hands, he was taking a photo.

"What the hell?", I asked grabbing my phone out of his hands. "Privacy Johannes, Privacy."

"Not privacy if you don't put a password on it.", He said smiling at me. He was fairly tall and he was wide but I'm pretty sure it was all muscle. I didn't realize how much he towered over me until now. "I put my number in there. Every one needs the beautiful Johannes in their phone."

I didn't even bother denying that.

"Maybe.", I said quickly. "So where are we going?", I asked him putting my phone in my bag again and strapping it over my shoulders.

"Secret.", He said smiling. Damn he had a perfect nose.

"Tell me or else I'm not going in that car with you.", I said scrunching up my nose.

"We are going to the studio.", Johannes said. "I want to show you something."

"The studio?", I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "Why there?"

"You will see.", He said. Before I could say anything he was already making his way towards the door. Why not? Yeah Why not?

Well bitch, why not?, because he is a stranger. My mother warned be about these kind of boys. She told me "Honey, don't fall for those cute German boys. They just want you to loosen up those panties. Then when you come back home to visit us, you will come back with a foreigner in our house. Saying hallo to us."

What the fuck am I even thinking?

By the time I stopped day dreaming I was already in the car. It was all black, the seats, and the outside also.

He grabbed his Aviators and put them on. There was barley any sun out.

"Bro, there is barley any sun out.", I said sounding a bit to American.

"Sis, It doesn't matter.", He said and with that he turned on the car. He literally revved the engine and drove.

"Johannes, can you slow down.", I said holding on to the door handle.

"Nein,", He said laughing. He accelerated more, I'm pretty sure we where going at 60 by now and it was just a small street.

"Dajuan! Johannes! I don't care! Slow down! Please!", I yelled at him.

"Okay.", he said with a smile. We where at a red light when he decided to turn on the radio. Except it was on Aux. A cool beat came on, It was catchy.

"Cool beat.", I said to him listening closely. Someone began to sing and I noticed it was Carlo's voice. "Never mind, horrible song."

Carlo started to rap and in one verse I understood one part where he said "Madame".

Then the song finished and another song played, this one was English. It was Beyonce, Flawless. I chuckled, Johannes is Flawless.

"What was the song about?", I asked him.

"It's basically about taking a girl home but will we keep her forever or just for the night.", He said taking a turn in the car. "Look up the lyrics, I think you can relate."

"What do you-", I said but was cut off because we came to a stop.

"We are here.", He said smiling and got out of the car. He went to by my side and surprisingly opened my door.

"Thanks.", I said and got out of the car.

It was like a country house, small but big enough to fit six cars in the parking lot.

"Come on,", Johannes said and nodded his head towards the house.

I don't want to imagine who is in there. Considering I see Carlo's Range Rover.