5. Arguments

I woke up with the sun light shining in my eyes. I shifted my body to the other side of the bed.

I lifted my body up from the bed way to fast. I felt so light headed and a horrible head ache was beginning to form. The scenes from last night began to replay in my head. I took in my surroundings, whose bed is this?

I looked around the room and saw the mask. Carlo. I looked down at my body and I didn't have any pants or shirt on. I was semi naked, but why? My underwear was on. So that is a good thing. Unless we had sex then I put them back on. Not possible.

Lord please tell me I was a good person and didn't sleep with some German rapper.

That is such a horrible story to tell your gran daughter when they are teenagers. "Honey I once had sex with a German rapper. I gave him the ride of his life." How fucking horrible would that sound.

I got out of bed and went towards what I assumes was the restroom. I opened the door and closed it. When I turned around I saw someone was already there. Carlo was in there completely freaking naked. It was his backside that was showing.

"Clara!", He screamed out my name.

"Oh my god!", I screamed back and covered my eyes with my hand. "Holy shit!"

"Get out!", He screamed at me I felt a pair of hands on my waist. His hands where wet making the contact fairly cold.

"Get your hands off me I can get out myself.", I said still covering my eyes. The moment I said that I didn't even realize how stupid that sounded. Considering my position.

"No, you have your eyes closed.", Carlo said and opened the door knob and I quickly took my hands off my eyes. I was now standing outside the door of the restroom.

Never again.

"Cover your eyes when I go out!", I heard Carlo scream from the restroom.

Thats right he doesn't have his mask. Knowing me, I'm not going to do as he says.

"Okay, okay.", I answered back.

When he came out of the restroom he had a towel in his face and another towel around his waist.

"Why did you ask me to cover my eyes if you where going to come out in a towel anyways.", I said back to him.

"Because I knew you wouldn't do as I said.", He said and went towards the bed where his mask was.

I quickly attacked the bed, grabbing the mask.

"Clara, I'm not going to play anymore.", He said in a serious voice. "Give me the mask."

I don't even know why I was doing this but seeing Carlo getting frustrated brings a smile to my face.

"Well I like to play so I guess you lose.", I said smiling at him. I honestly wonder if he can see me, I bet he can see but from under the towel. Meaning hes not completely blind.

He jumped on top of me, laying on top of my backside. I could feel him. Meaning that Towel wasn't as thick as I thought. I tucked the mask under my stomach. He put his hands on my stomach, I could feel his nails almost dig into my stomach. He grabbed the mask lifting the towel a little bit enough to put it on and for me to not see a thing. He took the the towel off his head and threw it on the floor. He got off me and sat on the end of the bed fixing the mask.

"Clara, don't play these games with me.", Carlo said sternly. "I told you last night, that I would show you when I was ready. Why the fuck can't you listen? It isn't that difficult."

"Chill the fuck out.", I said to him. "It isn't like I'm going to post a picture of you on my instagram and tell everyone your deepest darkest secret, which is your face."

"I barley even know you.", He remarked back at me. "I don't even know what you where doing in my bed this morning. I don't bring any girl back home and for it to be you. That's a bad fucking thing.", he took a big sigh. "I think we should stop seeing one another."

"You're making a big deal out of me trying to see your face? That doesn't even make sense.", I said getting off the bed and grabbing my shirt and putting it on. "That's fine by me Carlo, I didn't even like you. You are cocky, thinking you can get any girl because of your title. Well guess what? Not me."

"I didn't even want you in that way.", Carlo said turning around, getting off the bed. Looking directly at me. "That is the thing, you assume everything."

"I don't assume anything.", I said pointing my finger at him. "You know, hiding behind that mask won't take away that insecurity of yours.", I said and put my finger on his chest.

"Who are you to even judge me?", Carlo said tilting his face. "I am not insecure, you are. Just look how you speak to others, rude. You have to cover up something with something else."

"Fuck you.", I said to shoving him.

He grabbed my waist, my body slamming on his chest. He put his lips on mine, he started kissing me. I kissed him back out of stupidity and out of the moment. Our lips where moving together, then I came to my senses and pulled away.

I was breathing hard and I looked at him.

"That,", I said pointing my finger at me and him. "Can never fucking happen again."

I literally said that and went out of the room.

When I went out of the room, there was, Dajuan, Psaiko Dino, and Bruno sitting at the table looking at me with a spoon of cereal close to their mouths.

"We didn't hear anything.", Psaiko Dino said. "Or see."

I looked at Bruno and he directed his eyes to the lower part of my body.

I had no pants on, I was in my underwear. I quickly went back in the room and grabbed my pants and my shoes.

Carlo looked at me but didn't say anything.

I closed the room and changed right in front of the guys. Don't even care, they saw my pasty legs.

I didn't say a word to them and just went towards the door. What an asshole, I mean he has no fucking right to say any of that shit to me. He doesn't know what it is to have a little fun. 

I got out of the flat, heading towards the outside. It was fresh and I was so angry. Great.

I sat on the steps of the flat and just looked at my surrounding. I don't know where my bag is and I dont know where exactly I'm at in Berlin. I don't know how to get home. I don't have money for a Taxi and I am to embarassed to go back in there.

"Come on,", I heard a voice say. I turned around and it was Dajuan. "I'll take you home."

"No I'll just wait for Bruno.", I said hoping he would come out.

"I don't think its going to be anytime soon.", Dajuan Said. "Him and Markus are going to go to the studio later."

"Who?", I asked.

"Psaiko Dino, thats his real name.", Dajuan said smiling.

"Hmm, good to know.", I said. "What's your real name?", I asked him.

He looked at me for a while and then sat down next to me on the steps.

He stretched out his hand.

"Hallo, Meine name ist Johannes.", He said smiling at me.

I shook his hand, I looked at him.

"Hallo, Meine name ist Clara?", I said attempting to speak some kind of german.

"Good.", He said and stood up."Come on lets go."

I stood up and followed him to his car. Out of everyone Da-I mean Johannes has to be the nicest and funniest one. Markus is pretty cool, really funny. But Johannes hes a kind of guy that you can rely on. Arguing isn't one of my strongest attributes. I hate yelling to people because right after I do it I regret everything I said and I don't like to apologize.