12. Clouds

This is so funny, I think I'm supposed to be ignoring them but alcohol always makes my problems go away. I blame Johannes, forever.

"Eins, Zwei, Drei, Vier!", Johannes said and gulped down the shot. "Your turn!", he said to me.

"Matty should go!", I slurred laughing.

"No I think you've had enough love.", Matty said being a debby downer.

"Don't be a debby downer!", I said patting his cheek.

"I think we should leave, I'll call a cab.", Matty said grabbing my forearm.

"No I don't want to go.", I said yanking my hand away.

"I'm not asking you, lets go.", He said piercing his eyes at me.

"No. Fuck off, if you want to go then go.", I said ignoring him and grabbing another shot glass.

"Stop.", Matty said putting down my drink on the table. "Lets go."

"Amigo, if she wants to stay then let her stay.", Johannes said butting in.

"I don't think I was talking to you.", Matty sneered at Johannes.

"Chill amigo, I think you've had to much to drink and you are being a little bit of bitch.", Johannes said truthfully shrugging his shoulders. "I mean it happens."

"Shut the fuck up wanker.", Matty said spitting a little.

"Say it don't spray it.", I said laughing and nudging Johannes who laughed with me, ignoring Matty. What a prick.

"Oh mein gott!", Dajuan yelled getting out something from his pocket. "Ganja!", He yelled smelling the packet that was in his hands.

"Oh!", I said excitedly. "Roll it up."

"Clara, come on we are leaving for sure now.", Matty said grabbing my forearm really hard squeezing it.

"When I say no, it means no!", I yelled at him trying to yank my hand away from grip. "Let go."

"Let go of her hand she doesn't want to leave.", I heard someone say, he was standing right by Matty now.

"Shut the fuck up.", Matty said to Carlo ignoring him.

"Get the fuck out of here.", Carlo simply said.

"Or what you are going to call your animals?", Matty said laughing at his own joke. 

"Nein, I'm just going to ask you to leave. Then if you don't leave then I'll call the bouncers.", Carlo said being serious, he looked like the less wasted out of all of us.

"Whoa you guys, peace.", Johannes said lighting up the blunt and taking a puff.

"Clara, lets go, we see where we aren't wanted.", Matty said getting up and dragging me along with him. He stumbled a little but regained his balance.

"No fuck you.", I retorted back at him. "I'm staying here smoking this ganja. You can go to your cheap ass flat and sleep."

I managed to get his grip off of me and sat back down with Johannes.

"Stop being a fucking brat Clara.", Matty said reaching down trying to grab me again but I dodged his hand.

"Carlo will beat your ass if you don't leave me alone.", I said waving my hand at his face.

"This bloke?", Matty said laughing.

"That bloke has a lot of stamina.", I said laughing. "You know what I mean Carlo.", I said laughing directing my words at Carlo and winking at him.

"Oh mein gutt.", Carlo said laughing.

"I mean, whoa! He was fast.", I said laughing patting Johannes chest who was just smoking.

"You see she doesn't want you so just leave.",  Carlo implied to Matty.

"I'm not going anywhere without my girlfriend!", Matty yelled at Carlo.

"Peace.", Johannes said under his breath enough for me to hear.

"Okay.", Carlo said simply.

"Thank you!", Matty said and turned to look at me. "Right then, lets go."

I was about to speak until someone came up to Matty and started to drag him away. It was the bouncers.

"Bye party pooper!", I yelled at him smiling at Carlo. "You are so brave.", I batted my eyelashes at Carlo. "Danju, give me some.", I said to Johannes smiling at him, he gave me the blunt and I took a puff. "Whoa."

"You want to go get something to eat Clara?", Carlo asked me.

I took another puff, inhaling then letting it out slowly.

"Danju, are you hungry?", I asked him passing him the blunt.

"Yah! Dorritos.", He said standing up passing it back to me. I took another puff and gave it back to him. He gave it to the stranger guy whose name is now Caid!

"Road Trip!", I said jumping off my seat and grabbing Carlose forearm and dragging him to the exit. "Lets go Panda!"

"Oh meine gott.", He said putting his hand over my shoulders. "You are crazy."

"Crazy for some Lays, bless.", I said putting my hands up gesturing to the lord.

I was walking or stumbling. Whatever same thing, it doesn't matter it is still the same thing. Its still getting somewhere, you still arrive at your destination. Of course it takes you a bit more time but whatever. Carlo opened the door for me and Johannes managed to get into the back seats. Carlo started driving but he took his mask off.

"Whoa Carlo you look so beautiful.", I said looking at him closely. "Without a bamboo mask on you look like a pretty German boy."

"Mhm.", Carlo said keeping his eyes on the road. "So how long have you been with that guy?"

"About a month,", I said scrunching up my face at the thought of Matty. "He's just like that when he drinks."

"He shouldn't be like that regardless.", Carlo scolded me.

"Its okay, I don't care. It's not like I love him and want to swap hearts with him.", I said putting my feet up on the headboard. "Can you stop asking those questions. You are killing my vibe."

"Es tut mir leid.", Carlo said mind fucking me. "I am sorry."

"Sure.", I said smiling and looked in the back of the Truck. "Danju! I am sorry I was so mean to you the last time we spoke. You know you'll always be my fisherman."

"Clara. That is so nice of you.", he said touching his heart. "Dorritos for you."

"Did you hear that Carlo? Dorritos for me.", I said putting my hand on his thigh.

"I heard.", Carlo said laughing.

I don't get what was so funny. I honestly did want some dorritos.
- - - - - -
A/N: If there are some typos, sorry. I'm on my phone its hard to catch every single one. Tell me what you think? -S.