3. Unwanted guest

So I have brought her with me. I drive in the apartment's driveway and park. Everyone has gone for work, the place is empty. I lock the car's doors and walk to our restaurant. Uncle JYP must be busy in the kitchen. I should talk to at least someone about this. Jihyo is the best person at the moment. So I go to find her.

"Jihyo-ya, let's go back home for a moment after you're done," I say upon finding her talking to a customer.

"Home? Why? Wear your apron. Get in the kitchen."

I can't tell her the reason in front of the customer. It'll attract unwanted attention.

"Just come with me. There is something you need to see."

I walk briskly to where I left my car. Jihyo follows me a little behind with her short legs. I stop by the gate to let her catch up.

"Why do you walk so fast? What is it?"

I point my finger to my car. The girl is still crying inside my car. Jihyo stares at it, maybe trying to figure out what is going on.

"Oh my god," she says.

"OH MY GOD," she says again. This time her eyes are as big as the paperweight I have at home and she has increased the volume of her voice.

"OH. MY. GOD!" she goes AGAIN. This time she dramatically grabs her hair. What the hell is wrong with her!?

"Why? WHY? WHYYY!!" I say, mirroring the intensity of her voice she used.

"Why did you kidnap her!?" She slaps my shoulder.

"WHAT?! Why would you even think that I kidnapped her?" Really, Jihyo? That's exasperating!

"She is supposed to be in her wedding. But she is in your car. And she is crying. I can't think of any reason but that you kidnapped her for yourself and made her cry."

"I SAVED HER FROM DYING! SHE WAS ABOUT TO KILL HERSELF," I shout at her but I think it's as loud as Jihyo's normal voice.

"Why was she trying to kill herself?"

"I don't know!"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Because she didn't tell me," I say, trying to be as calm as possible.

Jihyo walks to my car to inquire the girl crying inside. I'm glad Jihyo is here to take the lead. I'm horrible at talking to crying people. I follow Jihyo behind her. As we get closer, suddenly, she stops on her track and spin around.

"Oh my God!"

Seriously, Jihyo? Again?

"What now?"

Her eyes widen as big as saucers. I hold out my open palms below her chin.

"What are you doing?" she pushes my hands away.

"I thought that your eyeballs were going to fall off. I'll catch them if they fall off."

"Stop playing!" She takes a look at the girl again. "I know who she is. I met her once in one of dad's company dinners. But I have forgotten her name."

"I hope she remembers you. Go try to talk to her."

We can't get any information from the girl because her responses... Well I think she was responding, her responses are nonunderstandable blabbers.

Leaving Jihyo with the girl, I go for work and Adele was going crazy in the kitchen because her workload doubled in my absence. We go on a feat of baking. I have to help with managing as well because Jihyo hasn't returned.