24. Mission Body Double.

We have closed business. Almost everyone is into cleaning, some in the dining area, some in the coffee's corner and some in the bakery. I am cleaning the pantry with Jackson. Uncle JYP and Jimin are cooking dinner for everyone with the leftovers. Nayeon called me and said she would join us along with aunt Choi, Chaeyoung and Somi. Earlier she took Somi to aunt Choi's salon to get a wig that looks like my hair fitted for her and Chaeyoung tagged along. Nayeon would have explained what we need to do to Somi. Hopefully, everything must have worked out. I have not yet received any distress call from Nayeon. When we were on call she told me it's gonna be fine when I asked if everything was working out in the salon.

"He is lazy about cleaning. If I didn't live with him, he will turn the house into a dumpster. You should train him," Jackson says while arranging the boxes of dried spices. He is complaining about Jimin. He wants me to coach Jimin how to clean. He thinks I have a diploma in cleaning.

"I have my own two headaches at home," I reply while scrapping tidbits off the rack. "Just remind him regularly to clean up. That's what I do to Chaeyoung. But then she always says I am nagging." I roll my eyes.

"Your nagging is advantageous for Heaven. Just go out to the dinning hall and look, everyone is cleaning so seriously," he says with a chuckle.

"Heaven is a place to eat. A place to eat should be the cleanest. If you -" I start to impart wisdom to Jackson but a very loud shriek from the hall interrupts us. We suddenly become alert. We look at each other and I can tell we have the same thoughts running in our heads. We sense trouble and danger.

Could it some assassin whom Jaebeom or Jungkook sent to kill me? Or could it be some random thieves who have come to rob our restaurant? Or could it be a creep coming in to ask for Adele's number again and harassing the girls?

"Let's go and see," Jackson says and grabs one of the zucchinis from a nearby basket. Armed with the zucchini, he looks determined and ready to fight. I nervously follow him out to the hall. Now we hear a loud laugh from a female and noises like many people talking at the same time.

We find that the noise is because Nayeon has come back and everyone but uncle JYP has gathered around her, talking and giggling. Naturally, I look for Somi to see if she got any makeover done. But I see Somi to be very... normal, like her usual self.

"What are you being so noisy about?" Jackson demands.

"Somi-ya? What happened?" I study her and glance at Nayeon. She has two shopping bags with her.

"We couldn't find a right wig since there was no time and the date is tomorrow," Nayeon explains. Meanwhile Dahyun and Jihyo are teasing Chaeyoung about something in the background.

"So I suggested that we cut Somi's hair like yours," Nayeon continues to explain. "But she wasn't willing. Especially since she just started college and I understand how girls her age wants to maintain their appearance. So -" she grabs Chaeyoung from Jihyo's side and pulls her towards us. I look at her and Chaeyoung stands in front of me with a sour face. She has her white hoodie sweatshirt on, her hood on and the string of its rim closes tight on her face.

"Show it," Nayeon tells Chaeyoung. Then Chaeyoung loosens the cord and takes off her hood and she turns into a little baby faced handsome man. Her long hair has been cut short like mine.

"HAHA, MARRY ME CHAEYOUNG!" Jihyo booms excitedly.

"Oppa Chaeyoung~~!" Adele squeals.

"Son Handsome Chaeyoung!" Dahyun says and does her weird cachinnation. "Hahahahahaha~"

The boys clap their hands and laughs as well. I just gape at her speechless and I must say Chaeyoung looks cute and cool, and pretty and handsome all at the same time.