Pokemon X One Piece

(Strawhats X Pokemon! Reader) the strawhat pirates encounter quite an interesting new creature on an island in the grandline.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooooh! This place is huge!" Looking up at the thick forest, Zoro grinned excitedly hearing the brutish roars of wild predators, he grabbed the hilt of his beloved white blade, evidently just as ready feeling it's master's thrumming for spilt blood, "think we'll find any strong animals?"

Usopp and Chopper hid behind the mast, quaking in anxiousness, "L-Luffy this island looks like bad news, why don't we just sit out on this?" Chopper briskly nodded as he held onto the sniper's pant leg.

"No way, we need more supplies- I'm running out of things to cook" Sanji stepped out of his kitchen and took a long drag from his cigarette, glancing at the shady trees shadowing the boat, he smiled.

"Oh? Looks like we got a fine variety here" Luffy cheered eagerly at the concept of more food.

"Yosh guys! Let's go get tons and tons of food in the mystery forest!"

As arguments and new topics were brought up, little were any of them aware of the being watching them from far above their line of sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You watched from your spot among the trees as the rowdy group of humans stirred up a ruckus in the forest's creek.

Scanning them meticulously, you found them all having the potential to be powerful warriors- but the boy, the raven with the crown of straw.

No doubt about it, your senses told you he was a destined king.

It is said to be able to detect the innate qualities of leadership.

He was- curious to watch you could say, he was a small human, or at least smaller than many of the other ones you've seen arrive, although he did match the size of most of the humans you used to know.

Your instincts and intuition were never wrong, but it did make you unsure to be certain that such a young, undisciplined warrior could become something as regal as a mighty sovereign.

It wouldn't hurt to test the lad and his underlings, would it? Just to be sure before making any brash decisions.

Watching them all split into two groups, you observed as one half remained aboard the strange bright ship, as the other half led by the heir moved into the deeper areas of the woods- places you knew where the more arrogant, stubborn predators liked to hang about.

Deciding to leave them in the hands of the brutish animals for now, you analyzed who amongst the group was left on the ship.

There was the easily frightened man that you remembered was coughing quite loudly before, the thought of facing a sickly opponent brought a distasteful sensation over you, and you decided to leave that one alone.

A scholarly raven haired woman sat silently on the bench around the mast, reading a book that was too small in perspective for you to see properly, her blue eyes held a reserve and intelligence that you could respect, yes she was quite regal in the way she carried herself, and you deemed her to be the queen.

The blonde man who you believed to have disappeared in the deeper confines of the ship also looked quite strong, you hoped he would be able to face you soon enough.

Then lounging about on a chair, was a red haired female, she seemed to have been held quite high in the hierarchy of the group considering she was able to get away with striking the king-like boy and his right hand, you suspected she must have been a close aide, the adviser perhaps?