Killer Hook

(Killer X Reader) After being the one left for dead after the killer manages to get you cornered, you're faced with an unlikely offer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That.. came out of nowhere?"

The blonde man chuckled as he dropped the offered hand and instead inspected his bloody axe and proceeded to wipe the blood off.. seductively?

With how slow and seemingly sensual he was about it, you were sure he was doing it on purpose but- this was an evidently psychotic murderer you were talking about here, so you couldn't really be sure about anything about him.. that voice was familiar though.

"Nah, I had my eye on you for awhile now.. we share the same scent.. still needs some grooming though" The killer then proceeded to hover over you, using his arms to effectively cage you to the wall, "it would be a shame to snip out a bud before it could grow.."

You froze up a bit as he craned his neck to better access your head, and with that, he pinched a few of your locks whilst caressing your temple, and inhaled sharply, "mnn, you'd make an extraordinary bloom, I'd have to keep you close around the others.."

Others? There were more killers running amok?

He then proceeded to cup your chin and trace the outside of your lips, deep in thought, "a hockey mask doesn't seem a good fit for you though, I'd have to find one that's more your style.. animal bones? A human skull, perhaps?"

A hand continued to brush over your collarbone, "an axe wouldn't be appropriate for you either" he weighed his own weapon and shook his head, "too heavy for you.. maybe a hatchet, daggers don't seem quite right.."

With a deep and frustrated sigh, he leaned back and tore through his unruly mane of blond hair, "enough about that for now, so do you?"

"What?"

"Do you still want that revenge?" The killer then proceeded to pull out a hunting knife hilt out, "this'll make do for the time being, the mask we can deal with later"

You stared at the knife, transfixed.

There was never a day where you actually eluded as such, but you've, well.. had some maybe-kinda fantasies that.. may have been more or less morally wrong, however, you've never thought that they'd be confronted in the real world like this, in this way least of all.

A world of sin welcoming you at the brink with open arms? And with a good looking guy as a guide to boot?

With an offer like this.. how could you deny it?

Only hesitating once, you gripped the handle of the hunting knife and felt a surge of adrenaline jolt through your bones.

The blonde chuckled again, amused with your skittishness, "we'll have to fix that too somewhere down the line, but for now.."

You blinked as the killer proceeded to herd you into the crook of his arm and felt a rumble from deep inside his chest, suppressed as it be, but still there, "welcome little one, to the New World"