Caught In 4k

Nami stumbles upon something quite strange..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Where are your clothes?!"

Groaning tiredly, Nami ignored the overly uproarious voices on the deck.

Cracking one brown orb open, she peeked in Robin's direction and scrunched her features up when she saw that the other was in a perfectly undisturbed slumber.

Damn, she was on her own.

However, considering how late she stayed up doing work, the hotheaded female decided to just ignore the instigators and focus on returning to her fluffed pillow in favor of just wasting energy whooping ass.

Though, not without a little eavesdropping.

"I just left the shower dipshit, are you blind?"

The voice sounded well grounded and irritable, immediately the vision of a sleepy bear came to mind, and she decided to name the instigator, The Sleepy One.

"I don't want to hear that from you!"

The other instigator sounded lighter, and had more clarity, however it also cracked a little, her brain decided to dub that one as, The Excited One.

"Whatever.." Said the Sleepy One.

"Just get some clothes!" Begged the Excited One.

"What, just because we're out here, me being naked is a problem?" Retorted the Sleepy One.

"Sh-shut up and get some clothes! take that off!" Stuttered the Excited One.

"Oh now you want me naked?!" Growled the Sleepy One.

"Ah! No help me!" Screamed- wait a minute.

A new voice entered the chatter with an irritatingly familiar screech, one she immediately could put to a name unlike the other two.

"W-What the shit you doing here?!" Said the Sleepy One.

"He's trying to strip me!" Luffy yelled.

"D-Don't say that! People will misunderstand!" Said- who?

Another new voice, one that sounded even more exhausted than she was, and with it a garbled mess ensued, making it impossible to distinguish each voice and each conversation apart.

"I don't wanna take my pants off!"

"Shh! Quiet!"

"What the fuck?!"

"My clothes!"

"Torao quit it! I don't wanna strip tonight!"

"What the hell?! Stop talking like that you idiot!"

"Fuck! Get that saggy-ass thing out of my face!"

"Ah! Zoro's naked!"

"Give me back my towel! Get off me you pervert!"

"No! I won't get naked unless I get to be on top this time!"

"Would you fucking shut up?!"

"Stop resisting me!"

"Get the fuck off!"

"T-rmph!"

"Oi! Creep the hell you think you doing over there?!"

"I could ask the same from you Zoro-ya!"

"Both of you shut up! You'll wake up my sleeping angels!"

"Fuck you-!"

Finally deciding that she's heard enough, the orangette slunk out of the bed, marched over to the door, and opened it to a strange- but not quite strange enough- sight of four of the biggest idiots on the ship.

Of course, any other day she would be chewing their asses out for disturbing her but- at this point she just wanted to be knocked out of her misery.

Giving the group of frozen men a disapproving glare, she pinched the bridge of her nose, picked out the dust in her eyes and sighed exhaustedly.

"Look, whatever polyamory you four got going on or whatever- just do it after I fall asleep okay?"

Luffy nodded his head with a grin, probably having no idea what 'polyamory' even met, while the other three flared up and looked almost ready to explode.

"Wha- we are not-!" Nami slammed the door on the greenie's face and took a nose dive into her pillow, slumping over the blankets like a deflated balloon.

It was safe to say she didn't hear anything else for the rest of the night.