Battle Of The Mirroworld

A detailed writing of the 'whole' (almost whole) fight in the Mirroworld, and I just added the best 'inner detail' I could. (hahaha this took a lot longer than I thought it would so I didn't go all the way through, I still got too many other things in progress to focus on!) (Altho I might add a continuation if this gets popular enough ^^;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle was nothing he'd ever experienced before.

His opponent was a stumbling child, and it almost- just almost, made him embarrassed by just watching him.

How could Strawhat feel no shame in how desperately he struggled against him? He must have known just as well as he did that it was all futile.

But fuck, the kid was a nuisance if anything else.

His powers were so infuriating, his rubber attributes made him so flexible and evasive that even when using his Observation Haki to corner him, the tiny raven haired boy still found a way to avoid him.

That was new, his Haki never failed him like this before.

The frustration was stomping on his nerves, with every vision, he saw his definite victory, only to be pulled from his grasp by quick thinking and unnatural contortions of the human body.

It was stressing him out.

The way he moved was so damn annoying! The boy knew how to utilize his fruit in that perspective that was for sure, and it didn't help that he actually had to put in effort into overpowering some of the kid's attacks.

Maybe if things were different, Katakuri could actually give the other some praise for lasting this long, but...

The foolish audacity he continued to spit in his face was outrageous.

Thinking that he actually stood a chance against him? Foolish, then having the ever loving balls to dare try and steal Mogura from his very hands? Shameful.

"Darn! I almost got it!" Tch, was that what he thought?

He was a disgrace.

No puns intended, that was the last straw, it was time to put the little monkey down.

Finally, after a few blows thrown between them, the boy was pinned, no possible escape root in sight, no possible tricks to pull with his powers and definitely no way for Katakuri's Haki to fail him now.

"This is it..."- or, it was supposed to be.

The little shit once again used his powers to wiggle away from death, using his fucking legs to grab onto his trident and slip away.

Absurd! Ridiculous! Preposterous!

That. Was. It.

Reluctantly activating his awakened ability, Katakuri regained a little of his composure.

For sure, there was no way for the boy to evade this.

"Flowing Mochi!" At his command, the entire Mirroworld space became his limbs and strength.

His 'Flowing Mochi' outmatched his rubber abilities in both elasticity and speed, going by all the laws on this sea, the very New World, this was his unquestionable victory, right in his hands.

At least, he thought- he could let Strawhat choose the way he was killed, after all, the boy did well to last a close five hours against him, but it seemed the other still didn't know when to stop.