2

MONDAY

Harry is woken up by his alarm, telling him it's 7:30 am. He groans as he sits up and turns it off. "Liam, get up." he says in a raspy morning voice.

"Fuck off." Liam complains, turning around in his bed, facing the wall.

Usually Harry wouldn't care either, but he plans on making a good first impression - jist to fool them a little. So he takes his pillow and throws it at best friend's head, who sits up, glaring at Harry.

"Why are you so eager to go to this fucking school?" he asks, throwing the pillow back, but Harry catches it with a chuckle.

"Good first impression. We can be on time for at least the first class, don't you think?"

Liam gives his friend a weirded out look. "What is wrong with you? Where is Harry, my best friend?"

Harry chuckles as he gets up. "Just get your lazy ass up, Payne." He walks to the closet, where they put the uniform in. "Do you think first years get those and second or third the blazers?" Harry asks frowning as he takes off his shirt he slept in.

"I don't know and I don't care actually." Liam say, now getting up as well with a long yawn. "Love me, Harry!" he then says, throwing himself on Harry's back.

Harry tries to push him off. "Get off me, Payne! I don't want your bi-sickness." he jokes. It's a insider between them. As Liam came out as bi, one of their teachers called it a sickness so since then Harry jokes about it. He himself has no problem with Liam being bi, though he often jokes about it.

"Fuck off! You love me." Liam let go of Harry getting his own uniform.

Harry smiles at his brown eyed friend. "I do." He looks back at the white button-down. "But no homo though." he ads just for fun.

Liam snorts and starts to change. They don't feel embarrassed to be naked in front of each other. Both have great bodies, so why hide it. And they grew up together so at some point they saw each other naked if they wanted it or not.

-

Five minutes before the class starts they enter the school building. They both lazed around, checking their twitter and instagram, what took years because the internet connection here seems to be total garbage.

"What even is this class?" Liam asks, looking at his schedule they found with their uniforms yesterday. "Sub Tra? What the fuck?"

Harry shakes his head. "No idea. Subtitle Translation?"

Liam laughs at that. "Yea, that's gonna be it."

They reach the door and Liam opens it. He lets Harry enter first who stops frowning.

"Am I tripping or are here no tables?" Harry whispers to Liam, who stopped next to him.

"If you're tripping than I am as well." he says, looking just as confused as his best friend. "And I know for a fact I didn't take anything."

Both boys look around the room of around twenty boys, who are talking in groups, standing around. Everyone is wearing their uniforms - button-down, tucked into the pants.

"Good morning class." a man says, walking past Liam and Harry to the teachers desk. "Please sit down in four rows with five boys each." he instructs as he starts to write something on the board.

Liam and Harry echange a confused look, but start to move to the back of the class, sitting down criss crossed. By now the teacher finished writing on the board. It's his name - Mr. Taylor - and the name of the school written on seperate lines.