31

Merry - very belated - Christmas and happy New Year😂

Please enjoy the chapter, tell me what you think about it and all that stuff.

I love you all and sorry for always taking so long with the updates💕

Btw, Louis is 20 and Harry 18. Idk, if I put a different age somehwere for Harry once, but he's 18. And yea, I bet some where wondering how old Louis is.

--&--

SUNDAY

Harry spent the last two days playing the guitar Louis gave him. He was so surprised as the blue eyed boy gave it to him. It was so thoughtful and Harry is truely thankful for it. Now he can re-learn all the chords and maybe even start writing songs again. He did that a few years ago before he and a friend of his destroyed his guitar as they were all drunk as fuck.

He literally didn't leave his room other than to go take a piss or eat lunch or get something to drink. But no one made him anyways. Harry thinks it might be because Louis feels sorry for the spanking? But part of him isn't so sure about it.

Whatever it is, Harry doesn't really care. He is left alone while remembering chords and a few of songs he wrote himself when he was younger. About how much he loves his mum and that would take out the trash every other Saturday, for example.

"Harry!"

The boy startles and looks up, seeing Louis glare at him from the door.

"What?" Harry asks back a bit too harshly making Louis' glare harder. He casts his eyes down. "Sorry, Sir." he says.

Louis hums and walks over to Harry, who is sitting on his bed. "Where are your homeworks?" he asks as Harry starts to plug individual string on his guitar.

He doesn't look at Louis, too focused on the guitar. "Why'd you want that?" he asks dismissively.

The dominant rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "I asked you a question and it's better for you to answer it immediately and not answer me with a question as well." he says in a stern tone, making Harry glance at the man and then back at his guitar as he notices the glare.

But Harry doesn't answer, because no, he didn't do his homework. He totally forgot about them until now, being too deep into the music he was playing.

He continues plugging the strings hoping Louis would just leave him alone. Hope fills him as he hears the older man sigh and start moving. But it's not the direction of the door.

Harry's head snaps up, spotting Louis at his desk with all his school stuff. Louis goes through his folders and notes and the sub knows he is fucked. He is pretty sure Louis knows about his homework - because why else would he ask in the first place - and he'll see that he didn't do it.

The green eyed boy starts to breath more irregular, his heartbeat rises. He doesn't want another spanking. He really, really doesn't. Harry swears he can still feel it when he sits down, though he is pretty sure the sting should be gone by now.

"Hey, Harry." A hand is placed on his shoulder and the guitar taken out of his hands, placed somewhere else. "Calm down, love." Louis says calmly. "Breathe with me."

Louis starts to breathe in deep through his nose and out again through his mouth. Harry looks at Louis' lips to see what he's doing, copying the breathing.

After a few minutes his breathing calmed down and so did his heartbeat.

"What happened?" Louis asks concerned, rubbing a comforting hand up and down Harry's back.